สิบเก้า

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍: 𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓: “𝐒𝐚𝐟𝐞 𝐙𝐨𝐧𝐞” 𝐁𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐊𝐈𝐍 & 𝐏𝐏 𝐊𝐑𝐈𝐓

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍:
𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊
𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓: “𝐒𝐚𝐟𝐞 𝐙𝐨𝐧𝐞”
𝐁𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐊𝐈𝐍 & 𝐏𝐏 𝐊𝐑𝐈𝐓

꒰ ❛ win❜ ꒱

"Good thing the both of you went home safely."

"Yeah, thanks for the invitation. Don't forget to give a present to your boyfriend." He even emphasizes the word boyfriend.

"Mix!" He just laughed and we bid goodbyes to each other. I'm just not used to it, that's why he kept teasing me. Mix and I just met recently but it looks like we've been friends for a decade.

Boyfriend…. boyfriend. I harshly throw the pillows on the floor then throw myself to them. Damn it, I have a boyfriend now. I mercilessly punch my beloved pillows.

"Win?" It was too late to save myself from embarrassment.

"B-Bright?"

"What are you doing?"

"H-Having fun alone." Then he entered my room and closed the door, "Yah! Who let you in!?"

"I was inviting your family to celebrate with us in our house but mother asked to tell you about it personally." Mom!

"Then go out now." I stood up and fixed myself but this stubborn person sat on my bed.

"Why are you having fun alone? You have me now, make fun with me." I hit him on his shoulder and sat beside him.

"What are you talking about!?"

"Are you saying everything that happened last night was a joke to you!?" He sounds like he lost something and even stands up in disbelief. I just sighed and smirked because of his reaction.

"You're overeating. Anyways, did you tell Aunty Kade about us?"

"So you really mean it right? You're my boyfriend?" He covers my hand with his, and it's so warm.

"You don't want to?"

"Win!'"

"Fine, I really mean it. Are you anxious that it was a lie because we're a little bit drunk?" He sheepishly smiles while nodding his head. I rubbed his head because he's so cute.

"Just let's make it a secret for now okay?" That makes me stop but just smile and nod for a response.

"Is this you? This baby?" My attention diverted to the frame just beside me. I picked it up and gave it to him to see.

"You don't have a toddler or pictures when you are in grade school?"

"I don't know, maybe I don't. I don't remember it either."