สาม​สิบ

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘: 𝐓𝐎𝐆𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓: “𝐎𝐮𝐫 𝐒𝐨𝐧𝐠” 𝐍𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐧

𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓: “𝐎𝐮𝐫 𝐒𝐨𝐧𝐠” 𝐍𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐧

꒰ ❛ win ❜ ꒱

I hurriedly went downstairs to the seashore after seeing Baki's back. I knew he'd be there, just like the day I saved him from bad guys.

"Baki!" I shouted to his ears, which made him flinch, so he glared at me.

"Stop glaring at me like that; you should get used to it." I smirked then, sitting beside him. That's only the moment I saw a cat eating something. He must be the one who feeds the cat, because he is petting it.

"Do you want to take him home?"

"She's a female."

"I see, so we'll bring her home?" He stopped for a moment, then hugged himself, making an adorable face that I had never seen before.

"My brother is allergic to cats, and I bet he will be mad if I take her home."

"Then let's visit her every day here." He just nodded and caressed the cat's fur.

"Let's name her then!"

"No, someone might adopt her soon." He has a point. "I-If I have a cat someday, what should I name her?" I'm quite surprised that he's asking me now.

"How about Ame?"

"That's a nice name."

Someone suddenly covered my eyes, making me go back to the present.

"Bright!" I gently tapped his arms, and he just giggled.

"What are you thinking?"

"Sometimes, I find it unbelievable that we are the same kids who used to sit here." Bright sat beside me and intertwined our hands.

"Of course we are; you are still the person I like and love today." He even kissed the back of my hand, so I pushed him a little.

"Why are you being so cringy?" But he drew me closer to him, so I slid my head into his shoulder. The view is really relaxing after having a hectic schedule and working in the city. The pale tint of orange of the sunset's color reflects on the wide sea; it's also quite chilly here, and I love the peaceful sound of waves in the ocean.