สอง

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎: 𝐂𝐋𝐔𝐁 𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐕𝐈𝐓𝐘
𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓: " 𝐂𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 " 𝐒𝐂𝐑𝐔𝐁𝐁

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎: 𝐂𝐋𝐔𝐁 𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐕𝐈𝐓𝐘𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓: " 𝐂𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 " 𝐒𝐂𝐑𝐔𝐁𝐁

꒰ ❛ win ❜ ꒱

Sadly, there is no chance for me to choose my club. Because I transferred almost two weeks ago, the photography club is already full. The admin recommended me to the club president of the Music Club. Everyone is required to join a club so I'm here even though I don't even know how to play a guitar.

"Oh, you are Metawin Opas-iamkajorn right? The transfer?" I give respect to the tall guy with tan skin. He must be the president that the faculty describes.

"I'm Guy, the club president. That girl is Pornn the secretary. Ask her about the club and she will entertain you. My stomach hurts!" He rushed out of the room so I approached the cute girl. She has a bunny smile like me, maybe we are cute together ^~^

"P' Pornn?" She faced me and gave me her warmest smile.

"Oh, Metawin right?" I give her a nod because I'm shy. She is so cute up close, "Welcome to the club. It's been a week since we started so I guess you can cope up with others. Do you know how to play any instruments?" What a shame, I don't know how to play any instruments. I shyly rubbed my neck and shook my head.

"It's okay, so what instrument would you like to play?" I think the instrument looks easy to play.

"I think the guitar sounds good." I also saw her earlier teaching the others with guitar. I want her to teach me too 5555+

"Nice choice, I will teach you." A familiar voice came from behind and when I looked at that person, I lost my smile.

"You know him, Bright?" P' Pornn asked him. Say no!

"Of course, he is my friend." He also put his hand on my shoulder. What the hell!

"That's nice, Bright will teach you Metawin. He is good with guitar so good luck!" After my senior disappeared, I harshly removed his hand.

"Friend your ass! I don't recall that I have fucking friend like you!" I lost the chance to be with P' Pornn! He handed me a guitar and he got a guitar from a black case, maybe he's own guitar.

"Watch your mouth and obey me." Woah, what a thick face. Why is he commanding me! He sat on the top of the balcony and he gestured to me to sit in the chair in front of him. I have no choice but to sit because it looks like he will teach me. The club is located on the second floor so there is a balcony in the club room.

"You must learn the basic chords. This is chord C." I didn't argue with him and started to concentrate on my lesson. I'm not used to strumming a guitar so I'm still not comfortable.