แปด

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓: 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃?𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓: “𝐀𝐧𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐫” 𝐒𝐂𝐑𝐔𝐁𝐁

𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓: “𝐀𝐧𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐫” 𝐒𝐂𝐑𝐔𝐁𝐁

꒰ ❛ win❜ ꒱

"Win, wake up. Bright is waiting at the sala." 0.0

"Huh?" Why is here at early in the morning.

"He said that you need to go do your club activitiy." Okay, I forgot. I stood up from the bed and prepare myself before going down.

"Take care of my Win." What is she saying?

"Mom, I can take care of myself." My mom give me a peck on my cheeck before we head out. I give a wave to my father who is busy in the garden.

"Where are we going?"

"To my old school." Really?

"I envy you, I have to fly aboard to visit again my old school." Bright is the one who is driving the car.

"Are you born in aboard?"

"No, my mom said we went to New York when I was 7 years old then after I finish my middle school there we came back here in Chiang Mai." I can't remember my childhood perfectly.

"Really? I went abroad after I finish  middle school here." That's why I didn't met him before. I didn't notice that we already here in the school because I took a nap.

"I already contacted my former adviser if we can join their summer activity." Bright explained while taking out our stuff from the trunk. I was about to get my guitar from him but he just ignore me and headed inside. That jerk! No choice but to follow him.

"Look at you now, I bet you are the hottest man in your campus." I want to puke, she is referring to Bright that just entered the room. It must be his adviser that he mentioned.

"You are still beautiful like before Ms. Lin." So he knows how to please people. I also entered the room. I give  respect to his teacher as I enter the room.

"I'm Bright's friend." I'm shy, there are many kids that is quietly doing there own sketches while giving us a glance.

"I assume that you are also a hottie in your campus."

"Not like that ma'am." We just have a small chitchat while checking the childrens' work. Ms. Lin is at her 40's, a bubbly one. She is approachable
though we just met earlier. I feel like I'm also his former student. Her attention is on me maybe because we just met so she always ask me things, I'm okay with that. After their activity, Ms. Lin let us handle on their next activitiy which is guitar lesson.