ยี่สิบสอง

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐖𝐎: 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐏𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓: “ทำไมมันยาก (𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝)” 𝐉𝐄𝐅𝐅 𝐒𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐑

𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓: “ทำไมมันยาก (𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝)” 𝐉𝐄𝐅𝐅 𝐒𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐑

꒰ ❛ bright❜ ꒱

"This is your Uncle Phunn, you will see him from now on." I was still in my young age when I introduced my step-father. I didn't care that much about their relationship because I'm happy as long as my mother was fine. My mother told me that my father died when I was a baby, and that I had only seen him in photographs.

They were in love with each other and decided to get married when I was in my grade 5. That's when I met his son, Zee. He is his only son with his old family but my father is the one who's taking care of him. Having another sibling makes my everyday thrilled and fun because unlike in the past, I'm always alone and quiet. That's why Zee is my saviour even in school, he always fights with the bullies. But not all the time, Zee is with me.

"You're just dirt that needs to be cleaned! Go away, stop coming here, you trash!" The boys keep throwing small pebbles towards me. I hurriedly carry my bag and get off from the swing, I just want to play… However, someone steps in the middle.

"How about I throw this to all of you?" He's holding a large cement that scares the bullies, they all ran away right after.

"Don't come back here or else!" The new kid shouted at them. That was the first time I met Win. Even though I'm an introverted person, he tried to climb to my walls and in the end he succeeded. I became soft towards him, including my heart.

However, following an event near the school where my stepfather, Zee's biological father, was killed, Win developed amnesia and lost all of his happy memories. Win was the only witness, but he suffered from amnesia, making the investigation difficult. But Win and Uncle Phunn were not alone that day, since I also saw Zee. I informed Mom, but she didn't believe me because Zee is rejecting what I'm seeing because he has his own alibi.

That day, Zee transformed into a different person, and there was a chasm between us. When he's with mom and me, he acts like two people, which confuses me. I tried to confront him about his father's death, but he was always enraged and beat me up. My mother decided to send me to study overseas because of our constant argument. I can't say goodbye to Win since his parents have forbidden us from seeing him again.

I have no news about Win and even when I went back to Thailand, I decided to just stay in Bangkok because I'm still not prepared to see Win and his family. I'm sure his father was still mad at us because of what happened to his son. One day, my mom contacted me that Win will also be attending the same school like me. The next day, the universe let us meet at a cafe near the university and even bumped into each other. However, based on his reaction he can't remember me at all but what shocks me more when he was meeting with Zee. Who knows, maybe Zee was the real culprit before.