ยี่​สิบ​แปด

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓: 𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓: “𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐓𝐨 𝐘𝐨𝐮” 𝐖𝐀𝐕𝐘 𝐊𝐔𝐍 & 𝐗𝐈𝐀𝐎𝐉𝐔𝐍

𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓: “𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐓𝐨 𝐘𝐨𝐮”
𝐖𝐀𝐕𝐘 𝐊𝐔𝐍 & 𝐗𝐈𝐀𝐎𝐉𝐔𝐍

꒰ ❛ win❜ ꒱

After scanning the white room and the dextrose I have, I must be in the hospital after passing out. I'm wondering where Aunty Kade and Bright are at the moment, I'm worried about them.

"Win! Win your awake now!" Mix hurriedly called the doctor then they checked my current status and asked some questions. After confirming I'm okay, they all bid goodbye and told me not to exhaust myself.

"Win, are you really okay now? What happened huh?" Seeing my friend being in a soft state at the moment, it makes me smile a little, "Ya, are you crazy?"

"I like Bright."

"Huh? Of course I already know that." I gently shook my head while he sitted on my bed.

"Not that, you asked me before why I'm always waiting for Bright back then in our school days. It's because I like him." He smirked and got an apple on the table to peel it with a knife. (Pertaining to chapter 23)

"You really can remember now, I'm happy for you." 

"Mix I thought I invested my love in the wrong person. I'm wrong, what should I do?"

"Bright not only likes you, but he also loves you to the point he begged your parents just to see you."

"What?"

"For the past two days, he always came here just to hope to see you but your father has no mercy and is always calling for security. Poor Bright, he is always waiting for you at the entrance. He must be anxious."

"Hmm, I also didn't know that two days had already passed."

"No, your father wants your family to move to the states."

"What!? Abroad—!?" After I can process what Mix just told me, bad timing was when my parents arrived. My mom hugged me softly, afraid that I would squeeze too much.

"Win, tell me what are you feeling right now? Is there any aches? Does your head hurt?"

"N-None mom, don't worry, the doctor also said I can be discharged now."

"Good thing because I already booked a flight for the three of us. We're going to stay with your grandparents, you will also continue your study abroad."

"Dad! What are you saying!? I don't want to go anywhere!"

"Then what, Win? Do you still wish to keep in touch with that family's friends? Look at you now, who do you think did this to you?"

"No one wishes to hurt me dad! Also, Bright is not my friend, he is my boyfriend!" Mix may be overreacting at all times but the reaction I got from my parents is priceless.

"You! We will go home and go abroad!" My dad slammed the door that made us flinch, mom pressed my hand harder then went after my dad.

"It's okay Win, we will get through this." Mix tapped my shoulder. After what happened, they immediately process my discharge. Mix and mom helped me until we reached the entrance of the hospital to wait the car of my dad.

"Win!" Hearing that makes my eyebrows knitted.

"Win!" Both Mix and I looked at each other then looked on the other side. Bright is coming on our way, seeing him makes my heart skip a beat. I immediately made Mix's hands off from me and slowly approaching to his way.

"Bright, are you okay?" He gently wraps his arms around my head and waist then kisses my forehead.

"I should be the one who asked you, are you okay now? I'm sorry Win I can't visit you. I'm sorry, I'm sorry for everything—"

"Drop it already Bright, I already know that everything that happened in school was a misunderstanding. It was your brother's plan." He stepped back a little to hold my both hands and looked in my eyes.

"What happened between us, I was true to you. I didn't recognize my feelings for you before but I can tell now that I like you since the first day. Until now, no, I love you Win. Hurting nor cheating on you wasn't on my mind." Then he cupped my right cheek, "I was already part of your past but this time I also want to be your present and future. Can we still the same, Win?" However before I can answer him, my father is already on my side and grabbed my arm then pushed Bright away from me.

"I already warned you to go away from my son! You really have no ashame do you!?"

"Dad!" We are slowly receiving attention since we're at the entrance of the hospital.

"Sir, I just wanted to—" Dad cut him off by pushing him and Bright fell to the ground, he managed to get up quickly.

"Dad! Stop it!"

"Don't push your luck kid, Win is not going to see you or your family!" Before my dad could successfully drag me away, I used my remaining strength to grab my father with me to kiss Bright for the last time. It's not only him who was shocked by what I did, everyone passed in the entrance and my dad was stunned! After my father came back to reality, he successfully grabbed me to the car and closed the car door with a bang.

Mix on my side gently pressing my shoulder and giving me a thumbs up. The way he smirked on me shows how proud he was of me. I just smiled a little and just looked at Bright from the car that was slowly going far from him. I hope that he gets my answer for him with just a kiss.

﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋

a short update hehe
thank u for 20k reads
ヽ(o^―^o)ノ

stay safe!