ยี่​สิบ​สาม

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄: 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐏𝐔𝐙𝐙𝐋𝐄𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓: “𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝”

𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓: “𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝”

꒰ ❛ win ꒱

"You know what Win, you are a music genius! You even love composing one." Mix and I were really close friends back then, he knows everything about me.

"Where am I writing it?"

"On your vintage notebook. Do you remember having that one?" So I am gifted in music, that's why learning the guitar is a basic one, I can even write songs at an early age?

"No, I remember after being discharged in the hospital, my room was so neat."

"Maybe your parents replace your old stuff so you can't remember anything." Mix may be right, why did I believe I had a dengue that time? I didn't notice that I was already experiencing amnesia.

"As far as I know, I was hospitalized for one month. I think they must be observing my behavior after the incident."

"You know what, you're Bright's tutor when we're in grade school."

"For real?" But Bright was the one who tutored me in the Music Club.

"Yes, you're so persistent. You are always waiting for him in the playground." Look at his face, he's so happy to tease me that's why I hit him lightly on his arm.

"What!? Why would I wait for him?"

"Since you met Bright! You always ditch me way back then you know that! How could you easily replace your best friend for the guy you just met! Tell me!"

"Yah! How would I know! I-I don't remember anything."

"You're right, let me ask you again after you regain your memories. Let's go!" Then Mix pulled me to run with him.

We didn't waste our time and immediately entered the hospital after we reached out destination. This is the biggest hospital in Chiang Mai, all of the medical equipment here is complete, that's why this is also crowded with people who have different issues like me. It took us ages to wait for the confirmation of my record here since it happened almost a decade ago.

"Metawin Opas-iamkajorn, we found your record here in the hospital that you were admitted to on the night of December 23, 2011. Your doctor was Doc. Yingying." The nurse explained to us that it brightens Mix's mood. He's more anxious than me!