สิบสี่

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍: 𝐊𝐄𝐄𝐏 𝐀𝐖𝐀𝐘𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓: “𝐒𝐨𝐦𝐞 ” 𝐁𝐎𝐋𝐁𝐁𝐀𝐋𝐆𝐀𝐍𝟒

𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓: “𝐒𝐨𝐦𝐞 ” 𝐁𝐎𝐋𝐁𝐁𝐀𝐋𝐆𝐀𝐍𝟒

꒰ ❛ win ❜ ꒱

That damn Bright Vachirawit, he even have the gut to wave on me while smiling like he didn't commit any crime! Everyone in the club must be shocked and confused what happened to the cold leader of gang. I must think of way now how to scape after the club meeting, I just have a bad feeling that Bright will annoy me.

"Are you okay Win? Are you sick?"

"I'm okay P' don't worry." P'Pornn is concerned because I'm wearing a face mask to hide the bite marked in my lips because of that Vachirawit the devil guy! He really did marked me, that jerk! Good thing last night, he sleep on sofa and leave early in the morning. Because I'll kill him if he plan to sleep again in my side!

After my guitar session, I quickly say goodbye to P' Pornn and went straight to the canteen of Engineering because it was the nearest one from Music Club. I guess my friends are still in the field practicing soccer, I should cheer them next time. Last time, Gulf is sulking because I didn't saw his performance in his try out in soccer.

"Win! What happened to your lips?" I was off guard when he touched my lips, I also hit him with my tumbler. He was still smiling while he took a sit in front of me. Damn you, this is because of you!

"A rascal dog attacked me last night." Bright laugh out load that gains attention from the other table.

"I'm jealous of that rascal dog that attacked you. He got a chance to leave a mark on you." I'm really not comfortable, everyone's eyes are on our table. This bastard keeps getting everyone's attention. I just want to eat peacefully!

"Go to your friends and stop bothering me, you're not eating anyway. I have no intention talking to you in the first place." I aggressively cut the meat on my plate to express how I hate to have him here.

"Okay then I will buy my own food so stop being mad. You really care for me huh?" Care your ass, just right go far away from me. I quickly finish my meal and went to my next class before Bright notices me. Where did he get the confidence to annoy me after what he did last night! My three friends are already on their sit, I'm just the missing one. We still have thirty minutes before the class, unfortunately because of Bright's appearance I didn't get a chance to enjoy my meal.

"Hey guys, do you want to come in my sister's birthday. All of her university's friends are hot!" JJ suddenly invite us in his sister's party that will held in a club after our night class.

"I'm going!" We also have no class tommorow so I must accept his invitation so I can get away from Bright even just for this night.