หนึ่ง

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄: 𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐃𝐀𝐘
𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓: "𝐈 𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐊𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐘𝐨𝐮"
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐄

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄: 𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓: "𝐈 𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐊𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐘𝐨𝐮"𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐄

꒰ ❛ win❜ ꒱

"Damn, get off!" Who the heck are these people? I was about to eat outside but they suddenly grabbed me. Are they kidnapping me?! But ouch, by head. It's still spinning. I shouldn't get drunk last night if this will happen.

"Here Boss Bright." They dragged me into a room and let me go. Because my head hurts, I kneel on the ground.

"Having a hangover?" I look to the owner of the voice. He is sitting not so far from me. Bright? His face is like cold weather, he looks cold. My eyes wander in the room, it's just me and him. It looks like an abandoned building.

"Who are you? A fucking stalker?" How did he know that I'm having a hangover? He walked closer and also kneel in front of me.

"You have a bad mouth, I think we need to clean it first." He lifted up my chin with his finger and he came closer. The hell? I pushed him and stood up.

"What are you doing! Who are you! What do you want!" Why are they messing with me?!

"Who are you?" He also stood up.

"What? I don't know you and I don't know why the hell I'm here!" He came closer and I was taken back to his action. Why is he always coming closer! Is that required?

"Who.are.you." He also dared to point at me while asking.

"I don't give my name to strangers." Within seconds I was already on the ground. Grrr, why did he punch me!

"You!" I'm about to punch him when other guys stop me. They also kicked the back of my knee to make me kneel again while they were holding both of my arms, "Shiaa."

"Don't make me lose my temper. Who are you? Why are you with Zee? New boyfriend?" My head hurts and they attack me. What a great Saturday!

"What? Boyfriend? He is my highschool friend! What the hell?!" I shout on his face, I'm getting angry. Why are they doing this!? What is his relationship with Zee?

"Highschool friend? He was about to eat you last night." I knitted my eyebrows.

"What are you talking about? He help me to go home!" He diverted his eyesight and grinning his teeth. What's the matter?