ยี่สิบสอง

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐎𝐍𝐄: 𝐌𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓: “𝐀𝐧𝐲𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞” 𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐈

𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓: “𝐀𝐧𝐲𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞” 𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐈

꒰ ❛ win❜ ꒱

Damn you Bright, you're a liar! Are you satisfied now for making me a fool? You're an asshole, don't ever approach me again!

"Win?"

What, you like me? You truly care for me? What a two faced piece of shit!

"Shia, Win! What are you doing there!?"

Someone forcefully grabs me from behind and Khaotung appears in front of me showing a worried face. He examined me then took my hand, both of them were covered with blood because I unconsciously punched the wall out of anger and disappointment. JJ handed him his handkerchief and they covered my wounded hands. From that moment, I burst into tears and they just hugged and silently comforted me.

All of this happens because I believe him.

﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋

"Is that real? He has a girlfriend?" Pluem asked me. We are currently at Khaotung's condo since it is nearest from school. Pluem also drove for us earlier and they bandaged my wound. Since I can't bear the pain alone, I told them everything between Bright and I.

"I also didn't believe it at first but after seeing them together at Engineering Faculty, I guess it's true."

"This is not right, you don't deserve to be in this kind of pain. Let's teach Bright a lesson!" JJ stood up from his seat and Khaotung grabbed him back to the sofa.

"Looking at you, you are the one who will get beaten by Bright and his gang!" They went silent.

"What are you going to do now Win? You told us that you're living together?" Khaotung is right, what should I do?

"I don't know, I don't want to see his face."

"Why are you even asking? Of course he should kick Bright from his condo!"

After spending almost my whole day with them, I still have to go home because I'm sure our pets are waiting. They even offered to come with me to protect me from Bright but I told them that this issue only involves me and Bright. However, after that day, I didn't hear anything from Bright. I also never had a chance to encounter him at school, nor his friends.

I was surprised when Zee suddenly held my hand. I kept looking at him then looking back to our hands. We are currently near my condo, we just finished our dinner in the same restaurant we used to eat at.

"You're spacing out again, what are you thinking?" I try to get my hand back but he insists on holding mine while smiling ear to ear, "You're so cute when you are flustered."