ยี่สิบเอ็ด

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘: 𝐁𝐔𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐃𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓: “𝐌𝐲 𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐖𝐚𝐬 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐘𝐨𝐮” 𝐖𝐈𝐍 𝐌𝐄𝐓𝐀𝐖𝐈𝐍 (𝐂𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑)

𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓: “𝐌𝐲 𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐖𝐚𝐬 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐘𝐨𝐮” 𝐖𝐈𝐍 𝐌𝐄𝐓𝐀𝐖𝐈𝐍 (𝐂𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑)

꒰ ❛ win❜ ꒱

"You're here again!" I knew that he would come back here to the playground. Seeing him with his uniform now, I guess we're attending the same school. He was quietly playing in the sand so I just sat on the bench.

"Why are you not playing upstairs?" The playground was located upstairs and this is a restricted area. He just looked at me for a while then he continued to play again. He's so quiet that's why I approached and played with him in the sand.

"What's your name?" He's just looking at me. That's why I just kept smiling to make him comfortable.

"B-Baki."

"Oh, it's a cute name like japanese. I'm Win, Metawin." I put a wet sand mixture on his face then ran far away from him. It tooks seconds to make him stand and run after me. That's how we started playing everyday and became friends.

"Win!" My mom suddenly rushed to hold my hand and cupped my face, "What happened to you my dear? Do you want to go to the hospital?"

"Mom, calm down." I told her as I held her hand. I slowly sit up from laying down and she's guiding me, "I'm okay, I'm telling the truth." Well, I'm just confused right now.

"Then why did you suddenly pass out? It really makes your mom worry." I'm hesitating to open up this to my mom but I know that it only makes her anxious about my condition. She's my mother and I grew up so close with her. She knows when I hide something.

"Mom, did I… did I really study abroad when I was in middle school?" Her expression became worse than earlier.

"Why are you asking like that?" How can I explain this stuff to her?

"I know it may sound weird or what but mom, I kept having dreams about my childhood and it was like I'm here in Chiang Mai not in New York."

"W-What do you mean?" I paused for a while then answered her.

"I already passed out before, I started to dream about unknown kids but after I passed out on the beach, I saw in my dream that the other tells his name Win." She stayed quiet for a while after hearing my nonsense explanation.

"Mom? Do you think I'm crazy?"

"No, son. If this happens again, tell your mom immediately okay? Don't think about it, it's just a dream." My mom hugged me for a while.