ยี่​สิบ​เก้า

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄: 𝐒𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓: “𝐂𝐡𝐨𝐩 𝐓𝐮𝐚 𝐄𝐧𝐠 𝐓𝐨𝐧 𝐘𝐮 𝐊𝐚𝐩 𝐓𝐡𝐨𝐞” 𝐁𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐊𝐈𝐍

𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓: “𝐂𝐡𝐨𝐩 𝐓𝐮𝐚 𝐄𝐧𝐠 𝐓𝐨𝐧 𝐘𝐮 𝐊𝐚𝐩 𝐓𝐡𝐨𝐞” 𝐁𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐊𝐈𝐍

꒰ ❛ win ꒱

"Ame! Charlotte!" My father dropped Mix near their street and after we got home, I immediately went to find my pets.

"Win, what are you doing?" I gently put them in their own cage while caressing their fur to make them at ease because my mother is panicking, I don't want them to the tense happening at home.

"We're going to the condo now mom."

"You just discharge from the hospital, take a rest here for a few days son."

"Win! Listen to your mom!" Father shouted.

"Why? Because you know what's best for me?" It's just a random thought from my mind that I unconsiously spoke out. It's makes them stopped from what I said.

"What did you say?" Hearing that from mom makes my heart ache.

"Why? Do you think going abroad will going to solve everything? Just like what you did seven years ago? Do you think escaping again from the problem will solve this mom, dad?" Thinking what they did this past years makes my eye burst in tears, "Do you think making me forgot my past will solve our problem?"

"Bright and his family was the reason of your memory lost! Look, even now, it's Bright's fault for making your life in danger again. I already warned you Tan for not letting that kid near again to our son! Look what happened—!

"Bright! Bright! Bright again?! Dad! Why are you always blaming him when he's the one who is protecting me all this time?" They might be shocked that I dare to raise my voice to them.

"Did you even ask me if I really want to forget my past? My trauma? Did you even ask yourselves if you're really doing this for me or just to yourselves? Because that day… I know that day you can save me, you can save us that time, am I right?" That last sentence came out in whispers but enough to make them hear.

"What are you talking about, Win?" Mom asked me.

"I heard that there will be a hearing for opening Uncle Phunn's case and this time I'm not the only witness. You're also there at that time and heard us."