สิบห้า

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍: 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐑𝐔𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐃𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓: “𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 ”

𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓: “𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 ”

꒰ ❛ win ❜ ꒱

That's the time I realized that my phone was busy vibrating so I picked it up right away.

"Win! We thought your dead already! Come out now, let us in!" Gulf is really an impatience person.

"W-Why are you here!?" Bright look confused in the situation.

"Did you forget already? We agreed that we will visit you today, wednesday!" Damn it, right I remember. I really shouldn't drink next time!

"Okay, just let me fix my mess." After I hang up the call, I look in Bright.

"What do you mean mess!? Am I look like a mess!?" He starts sulking.

"This not time to be a baby, go hide anywhere that they will not see you!" He hissed at me.

"Move now! Your dead if they will see you here okay!" I went out to welcome my friends. I almost close again the door when I saw them kissing.

"Please respect me, your friend and single!"

"We just want to tease you." Gulf hug me and drag me in my sofa.

"Where is your dog?" Then Ame came out from nowhere and start walking back and forth in front of us. This cat is really a attention seeker!

"Hey Win, you didn't know now the difference between cat and dog?" Mew picked her up to play with her. I almost tell them that she wasn't my cat.

"I forgot to mention that I also have a cat, that is Ame." I stood up and look for my cute dog.

"Here this is— she still doesn't have name." Gulf carefully get her from me. Good thing my dog is friendly while Bright's cat loves everyone's attention.

"Name her Charlotte, your favorite anime character."

"You're right, Charlotte." I caressed her head, such a cutie.

"By the way, Zee called me earlier and he told me that his aunty already died."

"All of sudden!? I will call later Zee, he must be having a hard time right now." The atmosphere became dull but later on we decided to play games. Hours already passed and I almost forgot about my roommate's situation.

"Win, do you remember Namtan?" I passed the snacks and drinks to Mew.

"Why? Namtan my ex girlfriend?" We are all sitting in floor after the neck to neck dance competition in Just Dance so exhausting.