Chapter 43

Warning: language, sexual situations, etc.

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

Some parts of this chapter is for mature readers‼️

🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋

***

I walked with Nick inside the old Seed ranch while everyone was watching from afar except Carmina who was in the house; Carmina lied to Kim saying that Nick wasn't at the old water plant. Anyway, I patted Nick's shoulder, encouraging him. "You got this."

"Okay... Let's do this." Nick took a deep breath in and out before he walked inside the house.

"Carmina, do you know where my wire cutters are?" Kim yelled from the living room, searching for her wire cutters.

Nick glanced at me, giving me a weird look with Kim's back still turned to us.

"Kim." Nick said.

Kim didn't hear him.

"I know I put them here somewhere." Kim sighed. "They were just here."

"Hold on." Nick whispered to me as he walked quietly towards his wife.

"Where did I put them-" Kim got interrupted by Nick placing his hands on her waist.

"You lose something darling?" Nick asked.

Kim quickly turned around, shocked.

"Hey baby." Nick smiled at her.

"Hi..." Kim whispered, embracing Nick.

"Hey you know, if you are busy, I can always come ba- No?"

Carmina waltzed into the room, joining the hug.

"Hey kiddo." Nick beamed at his daughter.

"Hi..." Carmina grinned at her dad and mom; she then craned her neck around to look at me. "Thank you, godmother."

I flashed Carmina a smile and left to give them some alone time. Then, I introduced Jacob and John to everyone; even though some were weary of them because they ran a cult all those years ago and was supposed to be their enemy, but Kim put them at ease. John was livid at what they did to his ranch, but he was more surprised than anything. We all sat around the fireplace and ate some venison, talking, and laughing. It was home...

All of a sudden, Jacob had this naughty look in his eyes and I just knew. Anyway, he and I climbed up the stairs, heading to my bedroom.

"WHOOP! Big brother's gettin' some tonight!" John hollered from the living room as Jacob gave him the finger.

We made it to the bedroom as Jacob shut the door and locked it. He turned around to see that I was already laying in bed. Jacob chuckled at the sight of me as he began taking off his clothes...

⚠️🍋⚠️🍋⚠️🍋⚠️🍋⚠️🍋⚠️🍋⚠️🍋⚠️🍋⚠️

😜😉😏

He was completely naked now as he stalked over to me; Jacob grabbed my shirt, jerking it off and throwing it somewhere in the room.

"I've waited so fucking long..." Jake kissed my cheek and pulled down my jeans, along with my shoes and socks, leaving me in just my underwear.

I was getting so wet already as his fingers trailed up my thighs.

"You're soaking wet for me, aren't ya pup?" Jacob chuckled. "You've missed my cock inside you..."

"Yes." I whimpered as he palmed me through my drenched panties.

"I'm gonna fill you up." He growled as he took my underwear off, throwing it across the room. "Babygirl, you're going to have the time of your life." Jacob smirked. "But first... if you do what I want, I'll give you a present."

"What exactly is that?" I licked my lips seductively.

Jake sat down beside me on the bed and ordered, "Get on your knees. Now."

My jaw dropped and I was pleasantly surprised. I got up from the bed and got on my knees, biting my lip while looking up at him.

He unexpectedly grabbed the back of my neck as he pushed his large cock into my mouth. I was bobbing my head up and down, taking all of him. Tears welled up in my eyes as I continued to suck his long dick.

"Ahh... That's a good girl."

After a few minutes, Jacob allowed me to stop before he came.

"Now, I want you on your back. Get on the bed. It's time for your gift."

"Okay daddy." I climbed onto the bad, laying on my back as I looked at him; despite his age, he was definitely still muscular and fit.

Jake got in bed on top of me, lining up his girthy cock. "Spread 'em."

I spread my legs open and he quickly grabbed my legs, lifting them upon his shoulders as he entered me. Jacob didn't start off slow, but it soon turned to pleasure as my eyes rolled back into my head.

"Look at me." Jacob growled as he dug his fingernails into my hips, still penetrating my wet pussy mercilessly.

I opened my eyes back up to see that he was staring at my whole body.

"You're so beautiful, babygirl... Ah. You're fucking tight... I'm getting so close." Jacob placed his head into the crook of my shoulder, grunting in the process.

"Me too." I replied, my voice shaking.

All I felt was pure bliss as we both came, our juices mixing together as he continued to pound into me.

⚠️🍋⚠️🍋⚠️🍋⚠️🍋⚠️🍋⚠️🍋⚠️🍋⚠️🍋⚠️

Ten Minutes Later—

I was spread out on top of Jacob; we were both still naked as his hand unconsciously rubbed my back. My cheek was laying on his chest. This was perfect...

Life was perfect... I wish we could stay like this forever.

"I love you. I'm so lucky."

"I love you too, Jake. I'm the one that's lucky."

"That's bullshit and you know it, pup."

Hope y'all enjoyed this chapter😉
Love you guys! 💜
Thanks for reading!
Appreciate every one of you!
Stay safe out there 😷😷
-kittycatlukey :)