(7) You Don't Know Anything

Song above is called You Don't Know Anything and it is by Fit For Rivals. If you click the arrow after the song You Don't Know anything, there is a design I did of Kai's outfit. Also up above, is Candy's green, lacy number. I don't own the photo or video, but felt that they were both a nice edition to this chapter. Vote and comment! Happy reading! Hope you all enjoy!

Kai

"Guess who got her promotion?" I say to Candy while she is taking off her sweatpants and t-shirt to reveal a deep green high waisted two piece lace lingerie set with a garter belt.

"You got it?" She jumps up and down, but I guess the straps aren't adjusted right because her left boob falls out.

"I look down at it and she sees. "Oops." She says. "Can you...?" Her question drags a little and I nod, understanding that she wants me to fix her bra straps.

She turns around and holds her hair to the side for me.

And then it occurs to me. "I don't have anything to wear. I wasn't expecting to start today." I explain. Once I fix Candy's strap, she smiles this wicked smile in my direction.

I raise my eyebrows. "What?" I ask.

"I have just the thing for you!" She goes to her locker and out of the blue pulls out a sexy black and white, lacy, sheer one piece with a garter belt. "This is what I wore the first time I ever stripped."

"And you just keep it there?" I question.

She shrugs. "Nostalgia."

I laugh and Candy rolls her eyes, but she cracks a smile in spite of herself. "So you want it or not?" She asks.

***

Just as I am about to leave the dressing room, I remember I forgot my phone so I go back to get it only to be stopped by Cliff who gently taps me on the shoulder. "What are you doing?" He asks, not unkindly.

"Getting my phone." I say, feeling like I'm being chastised even though I'm not doing anything wrong.

Cliff shakes his head in disapproval. "You can't bring your phone out there."

I furrow my eyebrows in confusion. "When I was a waitress, I could." I say in my defense.

Cliff shrugs. "The boss doesn't want the entertainment carrying anything that could distract them. Plus, that outfit," He gestures to my outfit with the flick of his finger. "Doesn't exactly have pockets."