~50~

A few months later-

"What should we name them?" Toni asked, 6 months flew by fast, the family was now trying to figure out a name for the kid.

"I think it should we something a bit simpler than Seraphina's name" Cheryl suggested

"Rowan?" Dorian asked

"That's a good one D" Toni smiled, "Do you have one Sera?"

Deta stayed quiet for a bit, thinking before answering her mother "Alexand Fen!"

"Those are great names" The red head divulged, agreeing with her son and daughter

Toni nodded in agreement, "I also think Quinn would be nice"

"We'll add them to the list" Cheryl beamed, "Anyways, is the baby bag ready?"

Toni stared at her wife, blinking, "You have 3 more months to go though"

"I know, but I just keep getting memories to when my water broke when pregnant with these two little-"

"We're not little!" The twins yelled. The red head laughed, "Sorry, when our twins were born"

"You know what, I remember" Toni said getting up and marching towards the kids bedroom, "Dorian, Sera come help me"

"Yes ma'am!"

***
"Momma what are you doing?" Dorian asked as he watched Toni carrying a vacuum

"Just moving some things into this room so we can be ready for when mommy gives birth" Toni answered, "would you mind opening the door for me bub"

Dorian nodded, grabbing the door knob and opening the door for his mother. The little boy scanned the room, "This is where the baby is going to sleep?"

"Yup, that's why I'm cleaning it up. Lucy is going to do the rest of the cleaning, I'm just vacuuming the floor" Toni plugged the cable into the outlet, "Is mommy sleeping?" The boy shook his head no.

Toni flicked the vacuum on, Dorian cringing at the loud noise, "Hey go with Sera and mom, maybe if we get everything all cleaned up we can decorate the room for the baby"

"Okay!" Dorian responded excitedly before running to his mothers room, "Sera, mommy!" He yelled

"Yes?" Cheryl asked, ruffling the kids head. Dorian jumped onto the bed, sitting criss cross by his mother, "Momma said we can decorate the room for the baby!"

"That's great! How should we decorate it?" Cheryl asked the twins

"We should put some of our old toys we don't play with inside the room" Sera spoke

"And we should add family pictures of us on the wall!" Dorian suggested, excited about decorating the room for his younger sibling

Cheryl nodded, "Let's hope the room gets cleaned today so you can start decorating"

***
"Thankfully Tyler was a responsible older brother and kept the majority of that room clean" Toni huffed. She looked at Dorian and Sera, both of them seeming excited

"Can we do it now?" Dorian asked, "We want to hang family pictures and put some toys in the room"

"Okay, that's a good idea" Toni responded, she then looked at her wife, "Come help us do it babe"

Cheryl stood up from the bed, "You two go grab some toys and Momma and I will hang the photos, how's that?"

"Yessir!" They saluted before running to their room to collect some of their old toys they don't play with anymore

"We'll just hang a couple, later we'll hang pictures of them" Cheryl divulged, grabbing four photos and walking into the room beside Dorian and Sera's

Toni wrapped her arms around Cheryl's shoulders, placing a kiss on Cheryl's cheek, "Our family is growing"

The red head sighed contently as she hung up the photos, "I can't wait for them to come" she said rubbing her pregnant belly

The twins ran into the room, placing their toys on top of the drawer and into a basket, "Do you think they'll like drawing?" Sera asked as she placed a set of colored pencils on the table

"I'm sure they'll love that" Cheryl replied, both mothers turning to look at their excited children, "3 more months"

"I'm super excited!" The kids jumped out of pure excitement, "6 months went by fast, I can't wait for mommy to give birth to them!"

Toni and Cheryl looked at their kids with soft eyes, smiling happily, "We can't wait either"

——————————————————————
There will be 2 more chapters after this :]