~51~

Chapter 51
Toni awoke to a bedroom door being opened in shut in the middle of the night. Quietly, making sure not to wake up her wife, she exited her bedroom and walked down the hall. Checking the twins bedroom, both of them weren't in there, "Where in the world are they?"

The woman walked over to the next room, opening it and spotting the twins writing some things down on paper, "Hey"

Dorian and Sera jumped, startled by their mothers presence, "He-hey momma" they spoke

"What are you two doing? It's the middle of the night" The mother walked over to them, looking at what they were making, "What's this for?"

"You said that Mommy can give birth really soon" Sera began, "So we wanted to make a welcome sign to hang in the baby room"

Toni chuckled, looking at what they were drawing, "You can do it in the morning okay? You two have to go to bed"

"Okay" they responded, placing everything away before walking over to their room, "You two better go to sleep" Toni said as she tucked the twins into bed, "Or I'll come and eat you two"

"Stop it momma!" Sera whined, annoyed with her mother, "okay okay" Toni laughed, "Goodnight" she said kissing the tops of her kids head. The woman stayed there, waiting until they fell asleep before leaving the room and heading into her bedroom

***
The twins woke up, rushing into their parents room, "The baby is still inside" Dorian whispered as they walked to the end of the bed, looking at their parents.

"Let's let them sleep, mommy and momma are probably tired" Sera divulged, grabbing her brother's hand.

"What are you two doing?" came Cheryl's voice, "Come here" the two kids walked to Cheryl's side of the bed, sitting down on the bed, "Why did you two wake up so early? Toni's not even awake yet"

"Dorian and I wanted to see how you were doing since Momma said you can give birth soon"

The red head chuckled, "I'll let you know when I give birth to them okay?" ruffling their hair, "Okay" they responded, "Did you already pick out a name?" Dorian asked

"Yup, and we'll tell you their name when they come" Cheryl answered, the twins smiling happily. The bed moved as Toni turned, "Good morning!" The twins yelled as they saw Toni open her eyes

"Morning my loves" the woman groaned as she moved closer to her wife, "come here, I want hugs" Dorian and Sera jumped onto the bed hugging both of their mothers, "kiss" Toni said tapping her cheek. Once the twins did she looked over at her wife

"What?" Cheryl asked, acting elusive to Toni's actions

"Kiss!" The three of them yelled, "okay, okay!" Cherry laughed, placing a kiss on her kids and a kiss on the lips on Toni

"Soon baby-" Cheryl pinched her wife's stomach, stopping her from revealing the child's name, "sorry"

"Did you pick one of the ones we said?" Dorian asked

Cheryl and Toni nodded, "Momma and I really like the name. Also speaking of the baby, momma told me you were up late last night"

"We want to make a welcome sign!" Dorian said proudly, "But momma said to make it later and to go sleep"

"We'll work on it together" Cheryl spoke, "I promise"

***
"AHAHA! This was when Dorian lost his tooth!" Veronica laughed, pointing at the photo that hung in the baby's room, "Look at that toothless smile!"

"Auntie!" He yelled, "At least I look handsome!"

"Yes yes, whatever you say Dorian",Veronica smiled, ruffling his hair before walking over to Cheryl and Toni, "The little baby is coming soon!"

"I know, we need them to come already, we're getting impatient" Toni huffed

"That's your fault for saying you'll wait till Cheryl gives birth" Veronica argued

"I'm sure they'll be here soon" Betty divulged, "They'll be as spoiled with love as Dorian and Sera"

"Of course they are" Cheryl smiled, rubbing the baby bump, "We'll love them all equally"

——————————————————————
1 more chapter