~43~

It was the last day of their honeymoon, they are to return back tomorrow morning. Both girls laid back against the sofa in the living room, a nice movie played on the TV.

Both girls "awed" and giggled as they watched the scenes that changed throughout the movie. Suddenly the cute and wholesome scenes turned very explicit, a whole 180 from the scenes beforehand.

The scene involved two women, the brunette's thighs were on either side of the blonde's head, the blonde earning a direct view of the brunette's area.

"Uhhh I thought this wasn't supposed to be erotic babe" Toni eyed her wife

"I thought so too" Cheryl divulged. They both looked back at the TV once hearing a high pitched moan sounding from the TV.

Cheryl looked at her wife, a bright red blush was covered on her cheeks, "hey babe"

"Y-yeah" Toni stuttered out, looking at her wife. Cheryl cupped her face and pecked her on the nose then her lips

"You know....We've never done that before" Cheryl said referring to the scene that was currently playing, "Can we do it"

Toni looked at her Wife's puppy eyes, smiling at how cute the love of her life looked, "When you look that cute how can I say no. But are you sure, what if I don't do it right"

"Pfff you've eaten my pussy countless times, you got it girl!" Cheryl retorted making her Toni laugh, "I think Toni Jr. agrees with me"

"Shut up!" Toni crossed her arms and pouted, "Do you wanna do it or no"

Cheryl giggled at her wife before pushing her back on the couch, "Mmm I'm the one who suggested it so of course I do" she crawled on top of her wife

Toni rode her hands up and down Cheryl's thighs, Cheryl nipping and sucking at Ton's neck. Her dark skin becoming bruised by Cheryl's mouth.

Toni moaned into the girl's ear causing shivers to go down Cheryl's spine as she nipped away at her wife's neck. Toni trailed her hands under the redhead's raven black skirt, feeling no fabric covering Cheryl's area

"You wanted to do this to begin with" Toni said making the girl above her smirk

"Come on, it's our last day before we have to head back home" Cheryl pouted. She bucked her hips forward so her center was above Toni's mouth, her skirt somewhat covering Toni's face

"I- uhh....umm, Hi" Toni stuttered out, her ears turning red.

Cheryl giggled as she looked down at her flustered Wife, "We don't need to do it babe"

"Pfff how dare I not" Toni scoffed before holding onto the redheads thighs before diving her tongue inside of Cheryl's soaked and drenched folds. Her tongue being coated in Cheryl's arousal.

The red head squirmed on top of Toni as she felt her tongue thrust in and out of her. Cheryl's walls clenched around Toni's tongue, coming all over the girls mouth.

"That was fast" Toni giggled, earning a glare from Cheryl, "Did it feel that good?" a smirk formed on her lips, "That was the fastest you've ever came darling"

"Yeah, it was too quick" the red head scoffed

Toni smirked before putting her head back under the girl's skirt, eating away at the girl's sensitive center. Cheryl's legs shook violently, her wife spreading her legs apart every time she tried closing her legs.

On her 4th orgasm she pushed Toni away, falling back onto the couch, her legs shaking violently. Toni laughed as she watched her wife's legs shaking, her chest heaving up and down, "You're mean" Cheryl pouted

Toni crawled on top of Cheryl and showered the girl with kisses, "Shall we continue or no?"

The red head put her arms around Toni, "What kind of question is that, I think you know my answer, especially when I want another child" her knee rubbed Toni's hard member. Toni picked her wife up, both giggling as they found their way to the bedroom.

In a blink of an eye all of their clothes were ripped off their body and had fallen on to the ground, both girls bare naked as the day they were born. The sound of the bed creaking, the headboard  repeatedly hitting the wall in a rhythmic pattern. 

The red head was still extremely sensitive, her body compulsing every orgasm. Electricity flowing through her veins at every thrust Toni did, the girls member hitting the right spot every time.

Their session ended when both girls came undone together, both bodies heaving up and down, their minds fogged with arousal. Both leaving their daze when their eyes locked, smiling dumbly at each other. Toni caressed her wife's face, "Are you okay?"

"You may have fucked up my guts but yeah, I'm good" The red head giggled from under Toni. She propped up on her elbows and pecked Toni's lips. Cheryl pulled her down next to her and cuddled her side, nuzzling her face in the crook of Toni's neck

                                                                                                    ***

Toni picked up the bags in the bedroom, walking outside before handing it to Leon, "Cheryl get your sexy ass out here!" 

Her wife walked out of the house wearing one of Toni's hoodies, rubbing her face with her sweater paws, "It's 6 in the morning, shut up" They both got into the car, Cheryl nuzzling up to Toni,

 "You girls look tired" Leon pointed out as he looked at the couple in the mirror

Cheryl groaned, "I'm the one who's tired, I'm the one who got their guts rearranged" she whispered the last part, "Let's go already please, I'd love to see my children"

"Will do madam, also your mother and father told me that tomorrow will be the day" Leon informed the girls, the both of them nodding.

One thirty minute drive later and they arrived at the gates of the castle, the newlywed couple were greeted by a hug by their twins as they exited the limo. Cheryl and Toni kissed the both of them, "We missed you!" The two kids yelled, piercing their mothers ears

"We missed the two of you as well" Cheryl divulged as she beamed at her kids

"Grandbaby number 3?" Scarlet asked as she wiggled her eyebrows at the two

"Pfff mom we just got home and that's the first thing you say"

Laurence laughed, "I totally wasn't going to ask the same thing. But anyways let's head inside, our meal is ready. The family entered the marvelous castle, everyone walking to the dining area except for Cheryl

"Love where are you going?" Toni asked, grabbing Cheryl's hand

"I'm gonna take a nap, my cooch took you 9 inch friend, I think I can use some sleep" She gave Toni a kiss before walking upstairs to their bedroom. Toni laughed at her wife's response, shaking her head as she followed her family behind.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I really need to stop writing smut during class, I got called on during the cooch eating part 😭