3- The Arrival pt.2

Johnny sat up, wide awake. You'd think the ship rocking would make him fall asleep faster but it only made him feel sick.

He stumbled towards the bathroom, gripping onto the nearest wall as the boat shook more violently.

Finally making it to the bathroom, he hovered over the toilet, expelling the contents of his stomach.

Mark had woken up to retching noises resonating from the bathroom.

Groggily he checked the bathroom, finding Johnny clutching his stomach.

"Are you okay?" Mark asked in an overly concerned tone.

"I'm fine, go back to sleep" Johnny mumbled, trying not to inhale the putrid smell.

Mark crouched down, rubbing Johnny's back. "I'll sleep when you sleep, kay?" Mark smiled.

Johnny sighed, making his way downtown walking fast, faces past and I'm homebound NANANANANANA

Oops, got a little off track.

ahem

Johnny sighed, making his way over to his bed, stretching himself out like a starfish.

Almost falling asleep, Johnny felt the bed dip and a hand placed on his stomach.

"What's up Mark?" Johnny lazily mumbled.

"I'm just trying to make you feel better" Mark traced small circles on his tummy.

Johnny chuckled "Thanks"

"It's what..friends do"

Johnny hummed, barely listening to anything around him. in less than two minutes he was fast asleep. Mark sighed, smiling and making his way back to his own bed.

...

"Good morning passengers, we are arriving at your destination in about an hour so please start moving your luggage to the upper deck"

As most of the boys dragged their things upstairs, one boy was missing, the one who planned this. Taeyong.

"OI, GET UP" Doyoung pounded on the cabin door.

The door opened revealing a disheveled Taeyong, rubbing the crust out of his eyes.

"What do you want? It's too early for this." Taeyong complained.

"We're leaving soon, get your crap ready" Doyoung walked to the upper deck, joining the other boys.

Taeyong sighed, the first time he had a good sleep in years and it was already ruined. Why did he think this was a good idea?

...

"woo" Haechan lazily raised his arms in celebration, then immediately put them back down.

"Where's the hotel again?" Jeno asked, setting his elbow on Taeyong's shoulder.

"Should be..uhm.." Taeyong pulled out the map from his backpack, examining it carefully.

"I think like two miles east?" Taeyong stared frustratingly at the map.

"I don't like how unsure you sound" Jaehyun stated.

"I'm trying okay!" Taeyong huffed, walking a random direction.

Doyoung sighed "I'll go talk to him, he's probably just cranky" He trailed behind Taeyong, being careful not to trip on any rocks.

Doyoung paused, staring at the ground. 'Heh, cute rock' he thought, picking up the small purple stone.

_______________________________________

OoOooOO
myStErY

kay bye