17- Say the name

"I'm gonna go bring Dotae food" Mark stated, getting up from his comfortable position on his bed.

"Dotae?" Johnny turned his head towards Mark, raising an eyebrow

"It's their ship name, Ten came up with it, and it's much shorter than saying both their names."

Johnny shrugged, going back to watching whatever was on TV

"You want anything?

"Nope, I'm pretty content"

"Alright, but I'm not bringing you anything if you text me saying you need cookies or some shit"

"Not gonna do that"

"Good, don't watch demon slayer without me" Mark called from the hallway.

...

A few knocks later, the door creaked open, revealing a dimly lit room, and a very pale couple.

"I made you guys food" Mark said, stepping into the room and turning the light on.

Doyoung hummed, seeing as he was the only one awake with Taeyong cuddled up next to him.

Mark set the tray on the nightstand, taking a pill bottle out of his pocket.

Handing a glass of water to Doyoung, he shook a pill into his hand.

"Thanks" Doyoung quietly took the medicine.

"Your leg seems to be getting worse" Mark commented, seeing the reddened skin.

"Is it painful?" Mark asked

Doyoung nodded, glancing at Taeyong who stirred a bit in his sleep.

"Hold on a sec- I'll google it" Mark said, pulling out his phone and quickly going to the search bar.

Bringing up a page, Mark skimmed through the results, not liking what he found.

"It says you have cellulitis"

"What's that?"

"An infection caused by bacteria invading the body through a break in the skin" Mark recited the words from the page.

"Says symptoms are fever, malaise, blisters, swelling, and red rashes"
Mark glanced up at Doyoung, who had a frightened look on his face.

"Oh, and sometimes pus" Mark added.

"Can we stop it?" Doyoung asked frantically.

"Of course we can, we just need.." Mark trailed off, looking for cures.

"Here it is, we need antibiotics and penicillin"

"We have those right?"

"Well, we have the antibiotics but I'm not sure about the penicillin"

Doyoung sighed in relief.

"I'll go check the medicine cabinet"

...

"Okay, bad news, we don't have that much left" Mark shook the bottle, hearing only about ten or more pills.

"But it might be enough to make it go away" Mark added, patting Doyoung's shoulder in reassurance.

"We might as well try" Doyoung said, putting his empty plate back on the nightstand.

Mark nodded in agreement.
"I'll go back to my room then, Johnny can't keep himself entertained for long"

...

jOhNnY:
markie~

mOrk:
what is it?

jOhNnY:
can you bring me an apple?

mOrk:
i already told you i wasnt gonna bring you anything

jOhNnY:
please?

mOrk:
no

jOhNnY:
pretty please?
(つ .•́ _ʖ •̀.)つ

mOrk:
dammit
fine

Mark walked around the island, looking for a bowl that contained the fruit.

Spotting it across the counter, Mark went to select a specific color of apple.

Satisfied with his choice, he headed back upstairs to his room.

"Here's your apple" Mark threw the apple at Johnny, sitting down next to him.

"Thank you Markie" Johnny kissed his cheek.

"Don't do that, you'll get your sickness on me" Mark punched his arm softly, making the taller giggle.

"Whatever" Johnny sighed, taking a bite of his apple, but pausing when he saw the inside.

"Mark, what did you do to this?"

"What do you mean?"

"Why is the inside red?" Johnny asked, showing the apple to him.

"It's a flesh apple you dummy"

_______________________________________

henlo frens

the time seems to be going faster

it feels like i was watching my first BL series a month ago, when in reality, it's been seven months-

sad

flesh apples are kinda cool