21- The Spill

jEfF:
jisung we need to tell some other people

unGiE:
i know but who can we trust?

jEfF:
obviously not mark

unGiE:
duh

jEfF:
i was thinking taeil and chenle first
then we can tell some others

unGiE:
i guess that would be okay

jEfF:
okay, ill tell them to meet up in 5
we'll go down to the beach

unGiE:
gotcha

...

"

Is everyone here?" Jaehyun asked counting heads but only finding three

"Yes, you have to count yourself too" Taeil reminded him, sitting down on his towel.

"Right- I knew that"

"So why are we down here again?" Chenle asked, throwing the rubber duck back to Jisung.

"We want to tell you guys something"

Chenle gasped "You guys are together?! "He turned to Taeil, shaking his head. "Looks like it's just us now, do you wanna propose or should I?"

"You idiot" Jisung smacked the side of Chenle's head.

"Are you though?" Taeil stared at the ground, playing with his fingers

"Are we what?"

"Together"

"Y'all really are stupid" Jaehyun sighed, smacking the rubber duck to Chenle.

"Anyways, we have information-" Jisung was cut off by a certain rubber duck hitting him square in the face.

"STOP THROWING THE DAMN DUCK" Jisung threw the duck into the sand, glaring at Chenle, but softening his look when he saw small tears brimming in Chenle's eyes.

"Mr.pickles.." Chenle pouted, looking sadly towards his duck.

"Oh no no no, stop crying please" Jisung rushed over to Chenle, placing his hands on his shoulders.

"I'm sorry for yelling, okay?" He brushed his fingers through Chenle's hair, flashing a small smile.

"Okay.." Chenle said quietly.

"Just keep Mr.pickles to yourself from now on" Jisung smiled, kissing the top of Chenle's head before going back to his spot next to Jaehyun.

A few giggles and a flash from the bushes alerted the four boys to someone's presence.

Moving the bush out of the way, Jaehyun's face went from curious to a disappointed look.

"Ten why are you hiding in the bushes?"

Ten stood up, dusting himself off and stepping out of the bush.

"I saw a shipping opportunity, so I took it" Ten shrugged sitting next to Taeil.

"You can't be here, this is important stuff"

"What's more important than my ship?"

"Things. I guess. Whatever, go eat a crab"

"I will not, Joon will be mad at me" Ten pointed to a cutout behind the bush he was sitting in.

"Why do you have a cutout of RM?" Jaehyun asked

"More importantly, why did you bring it here?" Taeil added.

"He likes crabs, so why not bring him to the beach?"

"Just go already"

Ten huffed, grabbing the cutout and walking towards an unusually buff crab.

"Okay, let's get down to buisness"

...

"Aw, Jisungie, why didn't you tell me the whole story?" Chenle asked grabbing Jisung's hand and swinging it around.

"I didn't think that the whole story would make a difference" Jisung admitted.

"Well what do we do now?"

_______________________________________

oops sorry, i kept getting distracted

and i keep getting scared by hobi everytime i get up from my bed

is this getting boring?

three secrets in a row?

yes