33- The 4th Burial(?)

A loud shot rang through the house

A body collapsed onto Ten's lap.

"B-baby?" Ten shook Yangyang's lifeless body.

"You bastard, you should've killed me!" Ten screamed at Mark, sobbing not so quietly, waking the others up.

"What's happen-" Jaemin's question was cut off by a loud bang, and then a thud.

A few gasps were heard, as well as a lot of widened eyes.

Mark dropped the shotgun, collapsing onto the floor into a sobbing pile of human flesh and bones.

"What the fuck?!" Haechan exclaimed, seeing the bodies on the floor.

Mark crawled over to Johnny, untying his hands.

Mark stood up, tears still streaming down his face. "Johnny, help me please"

...

Dropping Ten's body with a grunt, Johnny wiped his hands off on his pants, seemingly unphased by the removal of his friend's body.

Johnny turned around to find no one. Mark had already gone inside.

He walked into the kitchen where Mark was washing his hands.

"Did you-"

"I don't want to talk about it" Mark sniffled, drying his hands off with a paper towel.

Johnny washed his hands and went back to the livingroom, seeing the envied eyes of his friends.

"Are you going to tie me up again?" Johnny asked, observing the light rug burn that circled his wrists.

"Do you want to be tied up?" Mark asked, not bothering to look Johnny in the eyes.

"I mean, I prefer not to be but if you have to, then I understand"

Mark quietly sighed, sitting on the couch with his legs crossed.

Johnny sat next to him, offering his wrists, but Mark shook his head.
Johnny sighed, unsure of what to do next.

He thought for a moment before grabbing Mark's hands, making the shorter look at him confusedly.

"Markie" Johnny paused, already seeing tears forming in the crevasses of Mark's eyes.

Mark was trying his damndest to not break down but Johnny was making it extremely difficult.

"Do you want me to hold you?" Johnny asked in a gentle tone.

That was it. That was all it took for Mark to go full Niagara Falls all over Johnny's shirt.

Mark continued sobbing into Johnny's chest while Johnny pet his head, mumbling small reassurances in his ear.

...

Jeno started to get antsy as his legs were falling asleep. He wiggled around, trying to sit in a more comfortable postition.

He heard a small ripping noise, quickly looking behind him, he noticed the rope that was keeping his hands together had a small rip in it.

He nudged Jaemin, showing the rope to him.

Jaemim widened his eyes.

Was this their chance?

_______________________________________

ok i know it's technically sunday, but im still counting this as a saturday upload

i was rewatching the host while writing this and I realized how much I love that fish monster.

like he just goes chonk chonk all over town

ok
im gonna go eat a banana

okim gonna go eat a banana