2- The Arrival

7 years ago
April 16th 2013
3:27 p.m.
Naha airport

Johnny POV

I exited the airport terminal, chatting with my best friend Mark over the phone.

"Hey where are you?"

"I'm near the cheesesteak place"

"I still dont see you"

"Hold on, I'll wave"

I looked around for the so called cheesesteak place. I quickly spotted my best friend waving like a lunatic in my direction

"Ah ok I found you" I finished the call and walked over to him.

I gave him a quick hug and ruffled his hair "Long flight?" I asked. He blushed a bit and nodded. "When do we meet up with the others again?" Mark asked as we walked towards the exit sign. "Uh hold on let me check" I said and grabbed my phone out of my pocket.

Yongie🤧

Don't forget our meet up time so we don't miss the boat
Today at 7:45 a.m.

When was it again? lol
Today at 7:47 a.m.

Stupid it's at 5:30
Today at 7:48 a.m.

Thanks Tae 😙🖕
Read Today at 7:49 a.m.

"Five thirty" I put my phone away and began walking again.

We left the airport and I hailed a taxi.
The taxi ride took longer than expected because of traffic. We had then decided to go eat something as we both declined food on the airplane.

We settled on a cheap noodle shop near the pier. The waitress served us our meals and left shortly after.

Author POV

"All I'm saying is that we should get a cat when we go back home" Mark said, sprinkling chili flakes in his udon.

Johnny shrugged and continued eating his noodles.

As they finished, Johnny checked his phone, it was already five.

"Oh holy crap time flew by" Johnny quickly set down a few dollars extra than what he owed grabbing his luggage and Mark's hand, leading him towards the pier where their boat was already docked. It's better to be early than on time right?

Johnny started loading their luggage onto the boat while Mark sat on the edge of the pier, inhaling the fresh sea salt.

About fifteen minutes later, the rest of the boys arrived, most of them chatting away while they waited for the boat driver.

"Alrighty passengers, I'm going to need you to go to your cabins for the first twenty minutes because it seems there is a storm on the horizon, and we wouldn't y'all getting wet now would we?" One of the attendants smiled kindly while the other attendants ushered the 23 boys downstairs to their sleeping spaces.

Johnny had plopped down on the bed next to Mark, and was checking his Instagram when he heard an announcement being made.

"Excuse the rockiness my dear passengers, it might take a little while longer to get to The Haven because of the storm, we apologize for the inconvenience." The loudspeaker ceased its noise and Mark sighed.

"This is gonna be a long ass ride"

_______________________________________

Did I procrastinate alot? Yes

are these chapters gonna be short as heck? Also yes

Will I upload twice a day? Depends

Anyways bye