25-The Name

"Sicheng, you never answered me" Jaemin walked into Winwin's room, sitting in the fort they hadn't taken down yet.

"I don't need to, it's none of your buisness"

"It kinda is, I'm your best friend"

"You wanna know how I feel about him?"

"Yes"

"In all honesty, I have no fucking clue"

"What-"

"He's really cute, and sweet, and comforting, and I feel really safe when I'm with him but then he gets really angry sometimes and I don't want to risk being abused just for love"

"Sichengie, has he ever actually hit you, or anything at all?"

"Once, in like ninth grade, he lost a basketball game and punched a tree for an hour"

"Why do you know about that?'

"I bandaged up his hands after he was done"

"Ohh, that would explain why he had princess bandaids on his knuckles"

Sicheng sighed, looking up at the ceiling.

"What if you let him court you?"

"What's courting?"

"Basically, he tries his hardest to try and win you over"

"And what if I refuse him?"

"Then he'd probably be depressed until he got over you, but it'd be really hard since you're the first person hes ever loved"

"I'm what-"

"Oh" Jaemin sucked his teeth, walking towards the door "Probably shouldn't have told you that" Jaemin laughed nervously. "I was never here" Jaemin shut the door quietly, turning around to face Yuta.

"Oh, hey, Yuta.." Jaemin squeaked, trying not to spill everything he just heard.

"Why were you in Winwin's room?"

"Y'know, just looking for my- Oh hey Jeno" Jaemin pulled out his phone, pretending to take a call.

"Sorry to cut this short, but Jeno and Renjun need me" Jaemin rushed off upstairs, leaving Yuta who was shaking his head.

"Hey, Winwin?" Yuta spotted the boy in the fort, playing on his phone.

"What's up?"

"Did Jaemin say anything? Like, about me?"

"Yep"

"What did he tell you?"

"Just stuff. Something about me being your first love and about courts?

'Looks like I know who to murder next' Yuta clenched his fists, looking at the ground.

Looking back up at Winwin, he noticed the shorter's frightened stare.

"Hey, What's wrong?"

Winwin scooted away from Yuta, clutching onto the blanket.

"Sicheng, why are you-"
Yuta paused, realization sinking in.

"Did I scare you?"
Sicheng nodded, averting his eyed away from Yuta's.
"I'm sorry, I'll try not to get angry around you again" Yuta cupped his face, smiling remorsefully.

"Okay"

...

nana:
meet us in the living room

febreeze:
why

JoHnSbaNanA:
and who's us

nana:
me injun and jeno ofc
and you'll find out when you get here

read by straightasf and 19 others

...

"So why are we here?" Hendery asked, sitting on the floor.

"Jeno, if you would" Jaemin stepped to the side, letting Jeno turn on the projector.

A old picture of Jaime popped up on the screen.

"Who's she?" Taeyong asked.

"That's Jaime"

"Okay, and?"

"It gets better"

Renjun pressed a button, switching it to a recent picture of Jaime.

"So what's exactly going on here?" Mark questioned, sitting next to Hendery.

"We're having a baby"

"One of you cheated?!" Chenle gasped, bringing his hand to his forehead as if he was going to pass out.

"You dumbass, do you think that's the only way they can get a baby?" Jisung smacked the side of Chenle's head.

"Jaime is our surrogate mother" Renjun explained.

"Do you know the gender yet?"

"It's a girl"

"You have a name yet?" Jisung asked.
Chenle gasped "Can I name her?"

"Uh no, we already have a name"

"What is it?"

"Melanie"
_______________________________________

i couldn't decide what to choose so I asked my followers on my personal insta and then they could decide so i asked my cousins and my sister.

Ultimate vote was for melanie

alright, ill see u soon