20- The Pills

"Hey I brought you a glass of-" Mark paused mid sentence, seeing Doyoung's condition.

"Oh wow, that has gotten alot worse" Mark eyed Doyoung's legs, the redness had turned to pus-filled blisters, bubbling everywhere on his skin.

"And it hurts like shit" Doyoung stated, popping a pill in his mouth and quickly swallowing it.

"I would give you pain killers if we had some, but I've looked everywhere and still can't find any"

"Wouldn't matter anyways, it doesn't look like I'm getting any better."

"Don't lose hope so easily, there's still time"

"But-"

Mark shushed him, shaking his head.

"You are healthy now"

"That's not how it- and he's gone" Doyoung sighed, looking at his legs.

He could push blame on Mark for this, but what good would that do him? All he could do now was wait.

...

"Baby? You awake?" Doyoung asked, not seeing anyone in the pitch black room.

Grabbing his phone, he switched on the flashlight shining it around him.

"Would you turn that thing off? It's too bright" a hoarse voice came from beside him, making him a little startled.

"Sorry" he said, quickly shutting the flashlight off.

"Why'd you wake me up?" Taeyong asked, sitting up and rubbing his eyes.

"Taeyong, Baby, I need you to do something for me"

"You're making it sound like something bad"

"It's a little bad" Doyoung admitted, turning towards Taeyong and cupping his face.

"You have painkillers right?"

"Yeah why?"

"It hurts, too much"

"What hurts- Oh, your legs?"

"Not just my legs Tae, my entire body aches, and I just want it to go away"

"What are you asking me to do?"

"I want you to give me half the bottle"

"At once? Doyoung are you insane?"

"I'm not insane, if you were in my situation I would do it for you too"

"I'm not doing it" Taeyong crossed his arms, staring at Doyoung with a stern look.

"Tae, please"

"No, do you even know how much I would hurt? Did you take that into account?!" Taeyong whisper-yelled, not acknowledging the tears streaming down his face.

"It would be better than letting you watch me suffer everyday" Doyoung countered, grabbing Taeyong's hands.

"Would it really? I could just call the emergency service and we could go to a hospital-"

"It would take too long and you know that"

Taeyong sighed in defeat, he wasn't getting anywhere with him.

"Wait a few more days, please?"

"Okay, but you're not gonna change my mind"

Taeyong smiled sadly, kissing Doyoung's cheek before wrapping himself in blankets.

"Thank you"

_______________________________________

i kinda got my writing groove back

i think i scared her off
neomu sad

i think i scared her offneomu sad

wow two secrets in a row?
amazing.

wow two secrets in a row?amazing