37- The End

July 17th, 2020
Mini Hot Coffee Shop
Los Angeles, California

"And do you still like Mark?" The reporter asked, holding out the microphone to him.

Johnny said nothing

"What about romantically?"

"Well that's a bit persona-" Johnny was cut off by the news reporter shoving the microphone in his face.

"I'll answer it later"

"Okay. Your other friends, do you miss them?"

"I'd rather not talk about that"

"Yes, well, thank you for your time Mr. Suh" The reporter quickly packed up her camera crew and exited the coffee shop.

"I wonder what Mark's doing"

...

"A little bit of a recap for you folks who just joined us" the TV was playing but Mark wasn't paying much attention to it.

"Upon the release of mass murderer, Mark Lee, we interviewed his best friend, Johnny Suh"

'Pft- mass murderer' Mark thought, shaking his head. He turned to the TV at the mention of Johnny.

"Here's what he had to say about the situation" the TV image flipped to a recording of Johnny, Mark looked fondly at the screen.

"Mark, he's my best friend, I don't think he would've done anything like this if he wasn't messed with in any way"

"And do you still like Mark?"

"Of course, Even though he did some bad things, that doesn't make him a bad person"

"What about romantically?"

"That's a bit persona-" Johnny was cut off by the reporter shoving the microphone in his face.

Mark stared angrily at the reporter's image. Even though he did want to hear Johnny's answer, she didn't have to get all up in his face.

"Yes, a lot"

Mark froze.

"Jackson, you have the remote right?"

Jackson nodded

"Rewind the last part for me"

Jackson pressed a button on the remote and rewinded the news report.

Mark listened to Johnny's words over and over.

He brought a hand up to his chest, falling back gracefully onto his bed.

"What's up with you?" Jackson asked, sitting next to him.

"Johnny said he likes me~" Mark swooned, kicking his legs up in the air.

"Oh, your crush Johnny?" Jackson asked sadly.

"Duh, who else would I be talking about?"

Jackson sighed, laying back on the mattress.

"Aw, I'm sorry, but I'm going soon" Mark flipped over on his stomach poking at Jackson's side.

"You're gonna go off with Johnny and have like seven kids and forget about me"

"It's really not my fault, I told you our relationship could only last until I get out of here"

"I know, but I still really like you" Jackson admitted, playing with his thumbs.

"Well, I'm glad to not be so alone in here, especially because it was you I got stuck with"