31- The Reason

Mark turned around to face Yuta, pointing the shotgun at his head.

"Yuta, nice to see you got the gun before me" Mark stood up, locking the gun under his chin.

"Go ahead, shoot me"

Yuta scowled, pulling the gun away from Mark.

"Is anyone else awake?" Mark asked, already walking towards the house.

"I don't think so, but they might've woken up while we were out here" Yuta trailed behind him.

Mark walked into the house, already hearing some confused noises.

"What's going on?" Johnny asked.

"Nothing much, I just tied y'all up" Mark replied, sitting on the couch.

"Why are you doing this to us?" Jaehyun questioned, trying to untie his hands.

"It's simple really. You found out too much. If Jisung had stayed quiet about Shotaro's little accident, then none of this would've happened"

"But they had nothing to do with it" Jisung countered.

"Oh, well then, I guess I'll let them go" Mark walked over to Jeno, loosening the rope on his wrists only to tie it tighter than before.

"Do you really think I'm that dumb? To let you all go without punishment?"

Mark received a silent response.

"I'm not that cruel, I even put you in little pairs so you can be with your boyfriends before you die" Mark observed the concerned faces of everyone.

"Well, I do believe it's time to choose who goes first" Yuta walked over to Mark, handing him the gun.

"Yuta, go untie Winwin" Yuta followed Mark's command.

Winwin collapsed into Yuta's arms, exhaustion settling into his bones.

"Aww, so sweet" a shot rang throughout the house, Winwin froze in shock, feeling a warm liquid drip onto him.

"Oh, a double, pretty good" Mark said, examining the blood leaking out of both boys.

"Mark, stop, please" Taeil pleaded with pained eyes.

"Y'know, Kun was an accident" Mark admitted.

"W-what?"

"Yeah, that sword wasn't meant for him. I was trying to kill Ten, but you guys got to it first"

"So, I-i caused his death?" Taeil asked shakily.

"Yep" Mark said, plopping himself down on the floor in front of Johnny.

"Where's Doyoung and Taeyong?" Johnny asked.

"Well, Doyoung definitely wasn't an accident. I still can't believe he fell for that"

"But Taeyong already took care of him for me. And then I took care of Taeyong"

Johnny stared at Mark in disbelief, his bestfriend, his crush, had murdered six people.

"Are you gonna kill me then?" Johnny asked blankly staring at Mark.

"That's a stupid question, but I guess I didn't explain it enough" Mark hooked his arms around Johnny's neck, a small smile on his face.

"I've been doing this all for you babe"

"But, they didn't do anything to me"

"Maybe Shotaro didn't, but Ten and Doyoung did"

"What did they do then? I don't remember anything bad happening"

"Doyoung was throwing sand in your face, and Ten, did a lot of things"

"If it's only them, then why won't you let the others go?"

"Were you not listening? They know too much, if I let them go they would no doubt tell the police, and then you and I couldn't be togeth-" Mark stopped himself, he still didn't know if Johnny liked him or not.

"Couldn't be what?"

"Uh, nothing! Just forget what I said" Mark sat back down on the couch, going on his phone and playing a random game.

Ten tapped Yangyang's leg, trying to scoot over to him.

"Yangyang, I got an idea"

_______________________________________

oh ten darling, don't try it

ok
qna

What was the first nct song you listened to?

Mine was baby dont stop
and i knew absolutely nothing about nct at the time so I really was like

*insert fuckboi voice*
oh, ahaha, who's this fine specimen in a tanktop?

i really was simping so hard for ten

ok
i see you saturday

oki see you saturday

i only put this in here bcuz it has the same name as the title but this shit SLAPS