5- The Hotel

All 23 boys stared in amazement at the hotel, but was it really a hotel and not a mansion?

Flashing fairy lights surrounded the gates, making the place seem magical as it got increasingly darker.

Taeyong walked up to the door, pulling out the key he was entrusted by his aunt. Inserting the key, he turned it, expecting to hear a click, but nothing happened.

Taeyong raised an eyebrow, pushing the door open. No one had been here in years, so why was the door open?

Shaking off the thought, Taeyong started dragging his luggage inside, the others following behind.

Reaching the parlor, Taeyong set his luggage to the side, collapsing on the sofa in exhaustion.

"So what now?" Xiaojun asked, sitting across from Taeyong.

"Just leave me here for a sec" Taeyong mumbled.

Xiaojun shrugged, getting up and walking towards a picture on the wall.

Xiaojun studied the picture, it was strangely alluring.
"What is it?" Hendery came up behind Xiaojun, startling him out of his focus.
"I'm not sure" Xiaojun went back to staring at the mixture of pastel smears. Hendery too started staring at the painting.

Yangyang was getting bored so he went off to bug Ten, who was attempting to force Taeyong and Doyoung to kiss.

"Tententententententen" Yangyang tugged at the older's shirt. "Not now yangyang" Ten groaned, all of his strength being used to make his ship happen. "KISS GODDAMMIT" Ten growled, he was so close but so far.

Ten sighed, letting go of their heads as his arms were getting sore. "I'll be back later" He said, turning his head to face the other boys, who mostly had surprised looks on their faces, except for Taeyong who was asleep.

"Don't judge me" Ten faced Yangyang. "What did you need?"

"I'm bored"

"Play on your phone or something"

"But it's out of battery"

"Then go take a nap like Taeyong hyung"

"He still hasn't told us where our rooms are"

"Then I dont know how to help you" Ten started randomly drawing on his phone.

Yangyang huffed, crossing his arms and laying back against the couch.
'maybe a nap will be better than being bored' Yangyang thought, getting tired at the thought, that walk up to the hotel wasn't easy. Yangyang lied down, placing his head on Ten's lap.

"Oi, get off" Ten tried to push Yangyang's head off of his lap

"Mm, no, you're comfortable"

"Whatever" Ten continued drawing, subconsciously playing with Yangyang's hair.

Taeyong woke up soon after, feeling unusually refreshed.

"MY CHILDREN, I HAVE RISEN" Taeyong rose his hands above his head dramatically, standing on the couch

"ok? And?" Jaehyun questioned.

"Nothing, just wanted to let you know" Taeyong said, stepping onto the ground.

"Oh yeah, I almost forgot, we have room arrangements" Taeyong pulled out a chart from his backpack.

"If I can read my handwriting correctly, it says that the following people will be rooming together on the second floor-" Taeyong paused, making sure everyone was listening.

"Ahem, first we have Johnny and Mark. Go pick a room." With that the two boys started the short walk upstairs.

"Then Haechan and Sungchan, Go ahead"

"This is getting a bit too long, so I'll just say it faster" Taeyong cleared his throat.

"Jeno and Hendery, Jungwoo and Yangyang, Xiaojun and Winwin, Lucas and Ten, Yuta and Jaemin, and then me and Doyoung"

"Go pick your rooms" Taeyong pushed the sixteen out of the room towards the stairs.

"Ok, the rest of you get the third floor. Chenle and Jisung you two are the only ones together on that floor. Ok you guys go pick your rooms." Taeyong slightly panted, due to the amount of names he had said in less than a minute.

Taeyong soon headed upstairs to see which rook doyoung had chosen for them.

Opening a door, Taeyong paused, seeing Haechan trapped under a sleeping Sungchan. "Help me" Haechan mouthed.

Pulling out his phone, Taeyong took some pictures. "Hah, loser, I'm putting this in the group chat" Taeyong smirked at Haechan's annoyed face.

Trying a different door, Taeyong found the room Doyoung had chosen.

"You wouldn't believe how I found Hyuck" Taeyong chuckled but he paused, seeing Doyoung laying on his bed, shirtless, staring at his phone.

"You gonna keep staring?" Doyoung raised an eyebrow. "Pfft no" Taeyong went over to his own bed. Searching through his luggage, he quickly found his charger and plugged it into the wall. His phone soon lit up brightly with his background on display, sadly no notifications popped up.

Taeyong internally shrugged. Standing up and stretching a bit. "I'm hungry, how about you?" Doyoung hummed. "Wanna order a pizza?" Doyoung suggested. Taeyong let out a laugh as he exited the room, resonating through the hallway.

"What's up with him?" Yuta asked
Jaemin shrugged, walking back into their room.

_______________________________________

❤👄❤

henlo

goodbye