9- The Movie

Jisung sat in his room, contemplating his entire existence when Chenle snapped him out of his thoughts.

"Jisungie~ play a game with me" Chenle tugged on his shirt.

Jisung sighed, knowing that Chenle wouldn't give up. "What game is it?"

"I learned about it online, its called chicken-"

"Who let you on the internet?"

"Was I not allowed to be on the internet?"

"Whatever, how do you play?"

"Basically we both lean in and whoever pulls back first loses"

"And why do you want to play this again?"

"Because, I think it'll be fun"

'Why did I agree to this?' Jisung sobbed internally.'

"Come on let's start" Chenle scooted closer to Jisung, sitting on his knees.

They took turns moving closer until their faces were inches away.

"Hey guys have you seen-" Jungwoo paused mid sentence.

Jisung panicked, grabbing Chenle's face and pressing their lips together.

"Okay, I just interrupted something so I'm gonna go" Jungwoo closed the door and rushed downstairs towards the others.

Jisung pulled away, shifting his eyes around the room. "I'm sorry I pani-" Jisung was cut off by Chenle pecking his lips repeatedly, giggling afterwards.

"That was fun, we should do it again sometime" Chenle walked out of the room, going down to see what the others were doing.

Jisung bit his lip, smiling giddily and placing a hand over his chest.

...

"What are you losers up to?" Chenle asked, seeing Johnny, Jaehyun, and Ten doing something with a lot of blankets.

"Building a fort" Jaehyun said, adjusting a couch cushion.

"What for?"

"Movie night"

"Movie night?"

Jaehyun smiled and nodded.
"We're all gonna stay in the livingroom and watch movies until dawn."

"Sounds nice, count me in" Chenle walked over to the fridge, opening it to scrounge around for a snack.

...

A loud dolphin scream echoed through the house.

"Jesus christ Chenle, it wasn't that scary" Chenle punched Jisung's arm. Jisung stuck his tounge out at him and he did the same.

Ten being the absolute god he is, pushed their heads, making their tounges touch.

"Bleh" Chenle made a disgusted face while Jisung remained silent.

...

"baby" Jungwoo was oblivious to the boy calling for him as he was distracted by his fear.

"Baby" Lucas said a bit louder, making Jungwoo turn his head to face him. Lucas patted his legs silently. Jungwoo smiled, crawling onto his lap and nuzzling his face into Lucas's neck.

Lucas rubbed his back comfortingly, making Jungwoo almost fall asleep, until a jump scare popped up, successfully making Lucas flinch.

The movie soon ended and everyone was still wide awake, so here comes the arguement about which movie to watch.

"Can we watch As Above so Below?"

"Again? It's only been like three hours"

"What about The Perks of Being a Wallflower?"

"Seems too cheesy"

"Oh how about Playing with fire?"

"You only like that because they played BTS at the end"

"You're not wrong"

"Barbie?"

"What the fuck is wrong with you Johnny?"

"Hey, who doesn't like barbie?"

"Literally everyone here except you"

"Underwater?"

"That's not a bad idea"

"Yeah I havent seen that in a while so why not?"

While most of the others had fallen asleep, A few people were up, Johnny and Ten we're barely watching the movie and just bickering about why you shouldn't kiss cthulu. Jisung was still crying over that dude who died before they got into the ocean, and Mark was actually paying attention to the movie.

Mark glanced over at Johnny and Ten,
nodding his head before turning back towards the screen.

_______________________________________

honestly i love all of those movies
like I didn't expect Fire to be playing at the end of Playing with fire, but my baby army self loved it.
(even tho i watched it like two years ago)

And i was lowkey crying in the middle of the movie theater when Rodrigo took the faulty helmet-

This is too much but I only watched The Perks of Being a Wallflower because of Theory of Love-

Kay bye