35- The Search

Johnny was woken up by the unintentionally loud pacing that Mark was doing all around the livingroom.

"Mark? What's wrong?" Johnny asked groggily.

"Jeno escaped" Mark replied, accidentally smacking the coffee table with his hand.

"Calm down" Johnny sat up, rubbing his crusty eyes.

"I can't! What if he called the cops?"

Johnny stayed silent.

"I need to find him" Mark started walking towards the door.

"Mark- I'll find him" Johnny offered.

"I need you to stay here and watch the others"

"I'll go, I'm faster, it'll take less time"

Mark thought a moment before nodding, handing Johnny a shovel.

"What's this for?"

"In case you run into a bear or something"

Johnny let out a small 'oh'

"Don't worry, I wouldn't trust you to kill anybody"

Johnny nodded, rushing out of the door.

...

Jeno began walking up the hill towards the hotel. He was determined to get Jaemin and Renjun out of there as soon as possible.

He neared the hotel, crouching behind some bushes.

The door opened and Johnny ran out, wielding a shovel. Jeno sighed, but quickly realized what that meant.

Mark was still inside, which means it's going to be way harder to get his boyfriends out of there.

He snuck closer to the door, pressing his back against the wall.

He heard a muffled voice, continually moving from one side of the room to another.

Opening the door quietly, Jeno crawled in, quickly moving to a spot where he could hide.

Unfortunately for him, the door slammed shut, making all attention go to him.

"Johnny? You found him already?" Mark asked, turning his head towards the door to see no one.

"Weird.." Mark eyed the door suspiciously.

Mark shrugged and turned back to the group, making sure everything was in order.

"Okay, I'm going to go make you guys food. Don't try anything while I'm gone" Mark walked into the kitchen, giving Jeno the perfect window to snatch his boyfriends.

Jeno crouch-walked towards the group, silently sneaking up behind Jaemin.

Jeno began to untie Jaemin's rope, but was cut short by a shriek from him.

"Jaem? What's going o-" Mark paused, seeing Jeno frozen like a deer in headlights.

"Oh. What an unfortunate turn of events" Mark walked over to Jeno, dragging a blade across his throat.

Jaemin stared at Jeno in shock, watching the red liquid run down into the carpet.

"Hey Mark, I didn't find him I'm-" Johnny paused, seeing Jeno's body on the floor.

"I already took care of him"

"I can see that-"

"Everybody step out of the house now!"

_______________________________________

the end is near

i totally walked in on my dog having a baby on my kitchen floor