in trouble

"makiiiiiiiiii.." you whined, leaning over the desk and pressing your forehead against the table, earning a simple headpat from the raven haired girl. "i'm so tired.."

"maybe you shouldn't have stayed up all night." she sighed, gently running her fingers through your hair, making you hum in contempt. "you texted me at like four in the morning, what were you doing?"

"..thinking." you mumbled, face muffled by the desk beneath you, also hiding the embarrassment on your face. you didn't get a wink of sleep after.. what had happened the previous day, you had stayed up thinking about how much you had hated it, and what you were supposed to do. what if he took back his deal and told yuuji anyways? and about what had happened between you two? it stressed you out, and you just groaned, bonking your head against the table.

"is he okay?"

"fine, toge. i think." she turned to the white haired boy, before her eyes widened slightly. "do you have panda with you?" that caught your attention, turning your head to him and waiting.

"yes." he reached behind him and grabbed his bag, unzipping it, and you sat up when the black and white cat popped its head out, mewing softly.

"panda~!" you smiled brightly as the cat hopped onto the desk, and you lifted it into your lap, laughing when it gently licked your cheek. "i would personally like to thank geto-sensei for allowing small pets into the classroom."

"that's the only thing you've thanked him for." maki smiled a bit, shaking her head as you squeezed the cat, kissing it's forehead. "so hey, how was your punishment yesterday? i heard you got stuck cleaning the whole first years classroom."

"yeah, i did." you nodded, not really wanting to talk about it. but panda was purring against you, making you smile, scratching him behind his ears as you continued. "i got into a fight with a third year, and we both got into trouble."

"a fight?" inumaki was quick to ask, sitting down beside maki, reaching out to tap panda on the nose, earning a small meow. "with who?"

"uh.." how were they going to react if you told them about it? they'd ask why you got into a fight with the worst kid in the school, and you didn't wanna explain it. it was embarrassing, and yeah, they'd laugh and forget about it, but just thinking about what had happened-

"sukuna?"

your eyes widened slightly, looking up at them. "yeah, him. how'd you know-?" you watched them both freeze, confused, tilting your head to the side. "guys?"

you flinched when someone behind you gripped your shoulder, and you froze up, turning to see them, eyes widening in panic. "uh- what are you-"

you yelped when he tugged you up, nearly pulling your feet off the ground before dragging you away, maki and inumaki standing up worriedly, the rest of the class wondering what the hell was going on. you were being dragged around by the worst kid in the school, who you had also gotten into a fight with yesterday. it was.. confusing.

"let me go-!" you were yelling, trying to flip over to grab him, but your hands were slipping, making you grit your teeth, digging your heels into the ground but failing to slow him down. "is this about yesterday-? i'm sorry, okay? but i didn't do anything wrong-!"

you squeaked when he dropped you on your back, making you wince as your head hit the floor, hearing one of the doors around you open. "oi, brat!! i brought him!!"