some friendly interaction

"y/n, put panda down."

"no, he's mine now." you had the cat in your arms, cradled like a baby as you fed it treats, listening to the soft purrs it made before turning to the other two with you. "so, hey, do you guys know itadori yuuji?"

"yeah, he's friends with megumi." maki mumbled, focused on her homework, and you nodded, sometimes forgetting that her and fushiguro were cousins. "why?"

"uh, well- he asked me to go to his place to tutor him on saturday." you started, gaining their curiosity. "the thing is, i kind of like him, so- how am i gonna do this without panicking the entire time."

"wait, hold on, you're gonna go to his house to tutor him?" the raven haired girl asked, and you nodded. she pinched the bridge of her nose, thinking. "isn't he sukuna's little brother?"

"..yeah?"

"so.. you'll be stuck with both of them the whole day?" she seemed a bit worried, and you understood why- after all, you had gotten into a fight with him, of course they were worried. "i don't think it's a good idea."

"it'll be fine, he's calmer around yuuji." you remembered how he hadn't insulted you as much during lunch, when yuuji was beside him. "i think i'll be fine. i'm just going to tutor him."

"..well, be careful.." inumaki muttered, and you just nodded, sighing when neither of them answered your actual question. you had no clue how you were going to survive on saturday. you'd be with yuuji, so you would be panicking because of your dumb feelings. but sukuna would be there, so you'd panic even more, because it was sukuna. it was too much stress on you. but you had already agreed, and you didn't wanna see yuuji disappointed if you changed your mind- plus, maybe sukuna would be gone from their house? the positives were outweighing the negatives, so you might as well go.

the bell rang, meaning it was break time, and a second later the door opened, gojo popping in, yelling loudly. "suguru~!"

"satoru, you're being loud." your teacher mumbled, but smiling all the same when gojo ran up to him, wrapping his arms around him and laughing. you smiled a bit at their interaction, seeing maki shake her head with a sigh, mumbling about them being loud and inumaki laughing a bit.

"i'm gonna go the first years' room." you stood up, gathering your things as the two turned to you. "gojo-sensei is in here, so i don't have to worry about being told to clean rooms again."

"say hi to nobara and megumi for me." maki stated, and you nodded, inumaki waving at you as you headed out, taking just a couple minutes to get the first years' room, popping your head in and seeing the familiar mop of pink hair. you smiled, moving forward and walking behind him and patting his head, making him flinch.

"oh, y/n." fushiguro looked up at you, before down at the pink haired boy, and back up at you. "i didn't realize you two were getting along."

"huh? what do you mean?" you tilted your head to the side, looking down when he turned to face you, and you wished the ground would open up and swallow you. "wh- sukuna?! what are you doing here?!"

"i can ask you the same thing." he grinned, and you immediately stepped back, ready to run if he did anything. his hand moved to his hair, sighing. "a headpat, really? you think that's gonna get you closer to the brat?"

"shh!!" you moved forward, gripping his arm. "you said you weren't gonna say anything!!"

"i said i wouldn't tell yuuji. doesn't matter if i tell anyone else." he glanced at fushiguro, who wasn't paying attention, staring down at his phone. "now, again; why are you here?"

"..i came to see yuuji. just to make sure he's okay with me coming over." you mumbled, though you had really just wanted to see him. "why are you here?"