in trouble again

"okay, which one of you started it?"

"sensei! we're better than to point fingers at each other!" you raised your hand up, but fushiguro and sukuna both pointed at you, making you frown, staring at the ground.

"you're lucky class wasn't going on, otherwise you'd be in even more trouble. and you're lucky fushiguro came to get us." geto was quick to mention, sighing. "but fighting in a class that's not even your own, especially when there wasn't a teacher nearby, just worsens the situation."

"why wasn't there a teacher nearby?" you turned to the third year teacher, and geto and gojo both flinched, staying quiet.

"a- anyways, i can kinda of blame myself for not being there." gojo cleared his throat, turning to you again. "but yeah, fighting in my class is a big no-no. if megumi hadn't come and gotten me, it would've been a lot worse."

"..i'm sorry." you stared at the floor, frowning. "i shouldn't have started it. i just got carried away."

"we don't need reasons, as long as it doesn't happen again." the raven haired teacher sighed, leaning back in his chair. "were not giving you a punishment now, since you're hurt, but we'll find something for you to do by monday."

you nodded, biting your lip harshly and staying quiet, the atmosphere in the room tense. this was the second fight between you both. you were both beat up, covered in bruises and bleeding, but you had almost passed out- if megumi hadn't gotten anyone..

"as for you, itadori." geto continued, and you glanced over at the pink haired boy, who was glaring at nothing, leaning over with his elbows on his knees. "i'm not your teacher, i'll let nanami handle the punishment- but you hurt one of my students, and even if he punched first, what you did was unnecessary."

"i'll wait to come up with something, too." nanami mumbled, sighing. "but both of you need to learn to either get along or avoid each other. if something like this happens again, suspension is an option for both of you, no matter who starts it."

you watched him nod silently, and you turned back to the floor, hearing chairs scraping against the floor as they stood up, and you flinched when gojo placed his hand on your head. "be more careful, okay? all of you. megumi, if you're fine, then come back to class."

the raven haired boy nodded, standing up and giving you both a worried glance before following the teachers, leaving you and sukuna alone. neither of you moved, you too scared to. your mind was racing, unsure of what to do. you needed to apologize, you knew that, but- apologizing just felt.. wrong.

before you could make up your mind, the door opened again, and your eyes widened at the mop of pink hair, running in and nearly tripping as he skidded to a stop in front of you. "y/n!! sukuna!!"

you smiled a bit, before he hit you both on your heads, yelling at him in unison. he frowned, stepping back from you both and crossing his arms. "why'd you two get into another fight?"

you frowned, looking away at nothing. "it was nothing. just a stupid argument."

"y/n, you almost passed out!" he was yelling at you specifically, making you flinch, biting your lip as he continued on, turning to sukuna. "and you were the cause of that-! you're always getting into fights with people, and i'm tired of it!! why are you always so violent-?"

"don't take this out on me, brat!" he yelled back, standing up shakily and glaring at him. "'s not like you care about anything i do until it involves you or your stupid friends!"

"of course i care about you!! you're just annoying!!"

you watched them argue, sighing and standing up, having to balance on one leg since your other was sore, making them both turn to you. "it's my fault, okay..? i don't wanna watch you two fight. so i'm sorry."