this is chaotic

"are you just using this as an excuse to see fushiguro?"

"took you long enough to figure it out." the pink haired boy huffed, getting his arm punched by his brother, hands gripping the steering wheel tighter as they stopped at a light. "and what makes you say that?"

"'cause you like him and always try to see him outside of school." he sighed, resting his elbow against the window as the light turned green. "it's scary, i don't like it."

"you think i like him?" he muttered, glaring over at him, earning a shrug back. "i don't like him, i tolerate him, it's not the same thing."

"you said you wanted to fuck him-"

"i say that about a lot of people."

"you've only said it about two people!!"

"oh yeah? which two?" he frowned, the younger boy frowning, squirming for a second before sighing, scratching the side of his head. "other than megumi, i'm sure it's more than two, so unless it's someone that i specifically remember saying it to, you're lying."

"it was fushiguro and gojo-sensei."

he jolted, nearly swerving the car onto the sidewalk, turning to look at his brother, who yelled about watching the road. "when did i say that?!"

"when i got into high school, you told me the first year teacher was hot," he huffed, reaching over to grab the wheel and straighten it, getting his hand smacked. "and that you wanted to do that to him. then i punched you."

he went to argue, before stopping, thinking before sighing, glaring at the road. "okay, fine, maybe i've said it about those two, but i'm sure it's not just them."

"umm, maybe about your friend? the white haired one," he started naming them off, getting a head shake in return. "i think you might've said something along those lines to kugisaki, but then she threw her tray at you, and zen'in- the one with the glasses- she beat you with her bag.. oh-! and maybe something to okkotsu? no, i think you just said you'd- no, wait, you did say you'd do that if he asked, i think that's why he hates both of us.." the older scoffed, he remembered all of those, yeah, but they were each just one time, something to piss them off, it didn't mean anything. "and y/n."

he froze, turning to him, confused. "when did i say that?"

"do you really not remember any of this?" he huffed, crossing his arms and getting his head bonked, yelling in return. "last year, i think.. you were talking about a first year who hated you, and that you wanted to do that to him, that you thought he wanted that, but apparently didn't? i don't know, something along those lines. i had fushiguro ask his cousin about any first years who hated you, she gave a list, but we narrowed it down. why'd you think i became friends with him so quickly?"

"you became friends with him because he hated me?" he sighed, leaning back, you'd be probably be upset about that. "well, that was last year, and i don't remember it, it shouldn't count."

"but don't you like y/n?" he asked, flinching when the car suddenly pulled to a quick stop, looking out the window. "oh, we're here! thanks for driving me." he unbuckled, hopping out and stopping before he closed the door. "you should just tell him if you do, i don't think he likes being beat up all the time, i'm sure he'd like you more if you told him."

"you think so?" he frowned, tapping his fingers on the wheel. "he'd probably hate me more. now get out before i go inside and lock you out."

"i'm already out, and his dad is home, he's scary-"

"don't care, i'd fight him on sight, now go."

"fine, i'm going. i'll see you tomorrow, don't skip, and make some actually food." he huffed, closing and waving as he walked up the driveway, the older starting the drive back home, glaring at nothing as he went.

and you were at his house, suddenly sneezing, sniffling as you continued to concentrate on the game. thankfully they had a console, you don't know what you would've done on your phone for however long they would be gone.

you yawned, rubbing at your eye with your hand, flinching at the pain. a black eye would make sense, after what had happened.. you hadn't realized at first due to everything, but.. you were exhausted. you had run around all day, got bullied by the team, and then what happened in the shed.. plus walking all the way here, it tired you out, and now that you were actually relaxing..

"shit.." you sighed, pausing the game and leaning back, closing your eyes and inhaling slowly. you needed to come up with an excuse, something to tell your friends.. you were beat up, covered in bandages and bruises, what were you supposed to say..? you couldn't say the team beat you up, maki would get angry at you since you continued to fight them after she told you not to..

you groaned, rolling over and laying on your stomach, pulling the blanket you had grabbed higher over yourself, burying your face into it. you weren't even sure maki still wanted to be friends with you after what happened.. she probably did, she usually got angry and avoided you guys for a few days before coming back.. but.. it seemed different this time.. you weren't sure why, and you huffed, just closing your eyes and trying to fall asleep. forget waiting on sukuna, all you wanted was to rest, and to wake up and figure something out. but even though you were trying your hardest, it was hard to relax.