indulge a little

"oh-!" your eyes widened, standing in the doorway of the itadori's house, half expecting yuuji to answer with his almost blinding smile that made your heart stop, half expecting sukuna to answer with that cocky grin that made your knees feel weak. both would've been fine.

what you didn't expect was junpei answering the door, both of you standing there staring at each other in shock for a second. apparently he hadn't expected you, either.

"uh, junpei, right?" you smiled, your brain screaming at you, a million thoughts a minute. "oh- er, yoshino? sorry, i've been talking with yuuji a lot.."

"n-no, it's fine, i just didn't expect you.. to come over.." he mumbled, turning to stare at the ground, obviously wondering why you were there. it had been a last minute decision for you, because apparently sukuna told yuuji that you were going with him, and yuuji had texted you ten minutes ago asking if you were coming over because it would be gentleman-like for sukuna to drive you there and blah blah blah all the sweet stuff he says because he's so sweet. "oh, sorry, here-"

he stepped over so you could walk in, and you quietly thanked him, setting your jacket down on the nearest table, standing there as you waited for either of the itadori's to show. yuuji was first, thankfully, you could hear him running, footsteps loud as he ran down the hall, skidding to a halt in the room, and your eyes widened when you saw him, all dressed in a suit, tie and everything.

"y/n, you're here!" he smiled, and you nodded, feeling just a tiny bit self conscious in your button up shirt and dress pants. "suku is finishing with getting ready, he'll be down in a while- sorry we had you come over so early, he's gotta stop by someplace beforehand if that's okay." you nodded, that was perfectly fine. maybe you could just ditch the dance and make out in the car or something. "junpei and i were about to go, though, we're gonna grab something to eat beforehand, okay?"

"oh, okay." you nodded, and he smiled, nodding and turning to junpei, both of them staying for a second more before leaving, leaving you alone, sighing and biting your lip. "okay, alone in a house with sukuna again. this is fine."

you bit your tongue, grabbing your jacket again and slipping it on, shoving your hands in the pockets and standing there for a second. it had been a while, sukuna still hadn't walked out..

so.. yuuji had asked junpei, and junpei had agreed.. that was good, you would've felt awful if yuuji had been turned down, especially since you were the one that gave your advice.. and.. surprisingly, you didn't feel as bad as you had before about it. hell, you were less nervous about them than you were about sukuna and..

you sighed, starting the walk to his room, knocking on the door before entering because you weren't as much of an idiot as last time.

"hey.." you poked your head in, seeing him standing in front of mirror, so you walked in, gulping when he turned to you, also wearing a full suit. "y.. you look good."

he smiled, shrugging and turning back to the mirror as you walked up beside him, watching him adjust his tie, flinching when his other hand landed on your shoulder, looking up at him. "you look good, too. really handsome."

"er.. i- i mean-" your face was warm, shuffling in your spot as you turned to the ground, his hand on your shoulder trailing down your back to your waist, pulling you against him. "th.. thanks.."

"you don't get complimented much, do you?" he huffed, and you shook your head slowly, hearing him hum as he turned towards you, other hand moving to your face, and you sighed, tilting your head into his hand as he smiled. "well, you are really handsome.. when you're not being annoying."

"was that necessary..?" you huffed, turning to glare up at him as he chuckled. well, there went your attempts at trying to be romantic. "and i haven't been that annoying recently. you're the one who's always doing things to annoy me."