dumb cuddling and more genuine feelings

"shit, that took too long.." he huffed, kicking his shoes off as he locked the door, turning to yell. "i'm back! you better not have done anything stupid." he waited for a yell back, but there was nothing, confusing him. he immediately went to the bedroom, but you weren't in there, making him grit his teeth. "did he just fucking leave? now why the fuck would he think that's a good plan?"

he ran a hand through his hair, going back to the living room, noticing the tv still on, turning to the couch, where there was a blanket, covering up a lump. he sighed, grabbing the blanket and pulling it, finally seeing you, flinching now that you had no warmth. "oi, get up, you're not sleeping on a couch." you shook your head, grabbing a pillow and covering your head with it, immediately having it snatched away from you. "and where'd you get that shirt?"

"stole it from the closet.." you muttered, eyes widening when he grabbed your legs, yelping as he hoisted you up, starting to carry you. "put me down-! i'm gonna get a headache!!"

you were tossed onto the bed, and you immediately moved away to the edge, this was way too similar to another situation. but he stayed back, just sighing and scratching the side of his head, leaving again and confusing you. "you okay? what's with the weird silence?"

"nothing." he came back, throwing the blanket at you, which you immediately moved under, resting comfortably before yawning, glancing at him when he stood beside the bed. "scoot over."

"why."

"because it's my bed, idiot." he shoved you slightly, and you moved, getting the blanket snatched halfway from you, one of your legs now bare for the world to see. you tried to pull it back, only getting more pulled away from you.

"you're being mean." you mumbled, seeing him glare at you, just turning so he wasn't facing you, a hand under his head as a cushion. you were tired, not thinking completely straight, and he didn't seem.. in a violent mood, you figured you could talk while you waited to pass out. "how was the drive?"

"dumb. the brat kept asking me stuff i didn't wanna answer."

"like what?" you rubbed at your eyes, trying to get your cold leg under the blanket and failing, once again trying to tug on it.

"about who i've said i wanted to fuck." you choked on air, eyes going wide. "apparently the list is longer than i thought."

"who all have you said?!"

he hummed, turning to glance over at you with a smirk. "why? you wanna know if you're on the list?"

you flushed, and he laughed, so you elbowed him, just turning to face the wall, holding the pillow under your head tightly. "you can't just give me that and then not say who.. i'm just curious." you sighed, hand squeezing the bedsheet as you thought. "plus, i already know i'm on the list."

"what makes you say that?" he asked, he was having too much teasing you, and the way you tensed up just made him grin, you were probably about to yell at him.

"..cause you told me that. last year." you mumbled, his eyes widening slightly as you just brought your knees closer to your chest. "it was before i- er- shit, never mind, i don't know what i'm saying."

why were you being stupid? again? this happened everytime you decided to actually talk about your feelings, it always ended up with your embarrassing yourself or getting hit. why couldn't you just shut up?

but he sighed, and you heard rustling, flinching when his hand snaked around your waist, eyes going wide when he pulled you back against him. "what're you doing?"

"trying to get you to stop being upset, cause if you are you'll yell at me." he mumbled into the back your neck, making you squirm, tilting your head back, feeling him grin against you, bringing a finger up to slide against your skin, you trying to pull away. "what, are you ticklish?"

"no." you muttered, yelping when his hand moved to your waist, his other to your neck, yelling as he started to tickle you, kicking your legs out and laughing. "s-stop-! i can't breathe- fuck, n-no, wait-" you were laughing, stomach starting to hurt, finally being released, trying to catch your breath as you let out short laughs, shoulder being grabbed so you were turned to face him. "i hate you.."

"sure, but you're still in bed with me." he chuckled, and you sighed, weakly shoving him, freezing when he grabbed your hand, bringing it to his lips and gently kissing your knuckles. "if you're fine, then go to sleep. the brat won't pop up out of nowhere again."

you laughed a bit, turning back so you were facing the wall, sighing. "alright, fine, just be quiet."

"yeah, yeah, fine." he muttered, hands around your waist again, pulling you against him, you grabbing the blanket and pulling it over you, finally covering your legs.