q/a

okay so! time for a question and answer.

"what was y/n and the twin's first meeting?"

i was actually gonna write this out and i started to but stopped for some reason. but it was the first day of school and like a classic protagonist y/n slept in and was late and by the time he got to school the doors were locked because they were holding an entrance ceremony and stuff and. y/n panicked but of course sukuna the delinquent was outside skipping (waiting on uraume who actually wants good grades bc uraume my beloved so so smart) and y/n asked him where to go, sukuna led him to the only unlocked doors, they didn't become friends(?) really, but they did have a few more run-ins, which did include y/n finding sukuna fighting people and getting caught, so yeah being held hostage by mahito was not his first time being held hostage lmao.

anyways one day sukuna forgot smthn so yuuji being the sweet little brother he is brought it up to him, coincidentally at the same time y/n was with sukuna, so he introduced them and bam! friends. y/n starting hanging out with both of them until the whole classroom thing, then just kinda,, avoided both of them. until next year, of course, where y/n decided to tell yuuji his feelings, and we all know how that went.

"how did you come up with the idea for this story?"

listen when i said i started this book while horny i meant it. i was on ao3 reading fics and i had been wanting to write a new fic for a while anyways, so i thought "ah yes. modern au so i can write about sukuna being sexy without making him a cannibal." it was originally supposed to be a lot shorter and i changed a lot of the plot but i forgot a lot of it and also i realized sukuna is a bottom but yeah. the power of horny is strong.

"other than writing, what do you do?"

currently i'm in my senior year of high school but i never do any of my work anyways, so umm! i usually work on fics or play video games, sometimes i do art or edit, idk i have too many hobbies not enough motivation. a big majority goes into video games though, and i can usually only write at night since it's the only time i can write smut without worrying my parents will burst in and catch me. i also can't drive and don't have a job cause i had to have surgery on my legs and i don't have any friends that i can hang out with so i genuinely have no outside life. so here i am.

"do you play genshin?"

yeah, i'm ar 55 and suffering😔👍

"are you getting enough rest?/are you taking care of yourself?" (so many people asked this one help)

but actually yea! ik i had to take a break from this book cause of dumb trauma and stress and stuff but i am genuinely feeling better, my therapist is helping me through stuff and i am just here to vibe as always. however my sleep schedule is still absolutely awful and that will not change.

"why is this book so good?"

yeah idk. i'm a homosexual male who wants sukuna to rail me in every which way. i've been writing fanfiction for like 5 years so yeah. just read a lot of stuff, find a good writing style, and just do your best😔✌️ also always put a dilf and/or twink in your story it makes it better

"what's your favorite anime/manga?"

listen i could go on and on about good anime and manga i like. right now i love jujutsu kaisen and am patiently waiting for the movie and i'm caught up on the manga, i'm caught up with the attack on titan anime and have read a bit of the manga, i've watched gurren lagann twice and i love it so so much, I'm waiting on jojo's bizarre adventure part six, i'm excited as heck for the chainsaw man anime because i binge read the manga in like 2 days, the list goes on.

"where are y/n's parents?"

idk