realization

the alarm went off, making you jolt, trying to sit up, wincing as the grip around your waist tightened, hearing shuffling and something hit the ground, alarm stopping. "what time-?"

he grumbled without an answer, turning back and keeping his grip on you, still half asleep despite the alarm being enough to nearly give you a heart attack. you squirmed a bit, eyes widening when he pushed his hips against you, something hard poking at your back. "we just woke up, why are you hard?"

"don't ask me." he mumbled, and you squeezed your eyes shut when he started to grind, breathing hard into your ear and making you shiver. "you never returned the favor."

"cause yuuji came back, and-" your breath hitched when his hand around you slid down, resting at the waistline of your shorts, whimpering when he bit into your neck. "i- f-fell asleep- that wasn't-"

"be quiet." he grumbled, louder now, voice still raspy since he had just woken up. which, honestly, sounded really hot, you felt your stomach flip when he said it, hand clenching at the sheets and breathing out. which he noticed. of course. "what? did you like that?" he watched you shake your head, an awful attempt at lying, and he grinned, biting into your neck again, using his position to roll you onto your stomach, caging you under him, hearing your breath hitch. "i thought you said you didn't like me degrading you."

"i.. d-don't.." you tried to lie again, whimpering when he grinded against your ass, pathetically trying to push your hips down to the mattress, trying to get any friction. he just laughed, one hand sliding to the back of your neck, holding you down as you whined for nothing.

"fuck, you're really something.. not even questioning it, you're just taking it." he leaned down, laughing, and your hands gripped the sheets, burying your face into the bed to try to muffle yourself. "being such a good boy for me.. you'd just take it if i fucked you like this, huh?"

that was something, your mind racing with the picture, and your dick twitched, moaning against the bed, wincing when he gripped your hair to pull your face up, pressing two of his fingers to your lips, which you took in without thinking. you weren't thinking, half your brain still asleep, the other half just wanting pleasure, leaving you to suck at his fingers, whining around them when he pulled his hips away, his free hand sliding a finger into your shorts to pull them down, panting when he pulled his fingers away from your mouth, around, one at your entrance, and you felt your brain shut off.

and then it finally kicked on, eyes going wide when he pressed a finger in, yelling. "wait-! wh-" you both froze, you pulling yourself forward, squirming to get onto your back, trying to move yourself away, despite you still basically being pinned under him. "h-hold on, i'm not- i haven't-"

and he laughed. he laughed, your eyes widening in confusion, watching him sit back, lazy smirk on his face. "shit, i didn't realize you'd react like that. maybe i should've warned you."

you couldn't tell if that was a genuine question or him teasing you, so you settled for nodding, turning to stare at the bed, face burning from embarrassment. "sorry, you just- caught me off guard, i wasn't thinking straight, and- shit, sorry, i yelled again."

"have you never fingered yourself?" he laughed when your eyes widened, grinning at you as you squirmed awkwardly. "no wonder you were so surprised. you should try it sometime, it feels great."

"how do you know?" you frowned, sitting up and pressing yourself to the wall, him watching you and sighing.

"you literally held my dildo in your hands last time you were here." he stated, your eyes widening. so he actually used that on himself.. you shook your head, cheeks going warm again. then he laughed. "you just imagined me using it, didn't you? what a naughty boy."