𝐭𝐰𝐨 » 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧

-𝐟𝐥𝐮𝐟𝐟-𝐢𝐬𝐡-
𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐬3/4 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬!!

---

-𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯-

why can't my dumb fucking feelings just go away? it's useless. i'm useless. it's just turned 3:00am, on a monday. i have school today in like 5 hours. i'm gonna be the biggest fucking zombie ever, but i guess its fine. no-one really talks to me anymore anyway. everyone's kinda pushed me away and forgotten about me. everyone accept max, my best friend. i literally love her so much. we've gotten much closer ever since mike and el started dating again. they kiss and they hug all the time. she knows about how i swoon over mike every single day, and tries to help me get over him as much as possible. but nothing ever works, clearly.

i re-built castle byers yesterday. ever since i destroyed it about a year ago, i haven't been able to look at it. it hurt me, looking at that photo of me and the rest of them. he said that we'd go crazy together. but him? he went crazy with her. it's not fair. he got who he wanted, but i didn't. and i'll never have him. cheesy, but true. everything about it was true.

---

will walked tiredly into school and sat down in the library. it's like all of his emotions had just disappeared down a drain. the moment he stepped foot in school, mike and el were kissing basically right in front of him. it was a short kiss, but still enough to break his heart a little more. he made eye contact with mike afterwards, but just walked past. mike watched him walk away, his once happy expression drowned out with guilt.

will made himself comfy and opened a book he had read about 5 times. but suddenly, the sound of footsteps interrupted him with his reading. he groaned and proceeded to crawl over and look under the shelf.

he had never recognised a pair of shoes faster.

will quickly sat back in his original place and opened the book again. his heart was now beating 10 times faster than before.

m: "oh, byers. totally didn't know you were in here." mike said, chuckling while shooting a real smile to the boy in the corner. will got butterflies every time mike called him by his second name. it was weird, but really cute. will adored it.

w: "it's fine, you can be in here. i don't own the place." will said, chuckling.

m: "okay. i think i'll sit right.. here." mike plopped himself down right next to will and looked at him with his head back against the wall. will was sure he was about to have a heart attack, their knees were touching and his heart was beating way too fast. he wouldn't be surprised if mike could hear it.

w: "mike why'd you come in here if you don't even wanna read? pretty fucking stupid if you ask me."

m: "i saw your bag by the door and decided to come in and talk to you. i've missed you a lot you know." mike replied, smiling.

will gushed at the thought of mike missing him and wanting to talk to him. don't you just love the bare minimum. he couldn't stop himself from smiling too. will stared at mike in awe when he saw him smiling.

m: "hey do you wanna play truth or dare or something? i know its stupid but we still have approximately.. 30 minutes before our first class." mike checked his watch and turned his head to find will already looking at him.