𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐨𝐧𝐞 » 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞

-𝐟𝐥𝐮𝐟𝐟 (?)-
𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐬3 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬!
𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐫 : 𝐦𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐞𝐥 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐤𝐞 𝐮𝐩, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐧 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐬 ☻︎

---

the whole party were currently together in mike's basement, contemplating about what to play.

d: "truth or dare?" everyone groaned and said no, since it was "too overused and boring".

m: "alright, what about spin the bottle?" max suggested, and everyone's face lit up. it sounded fun, and it didn't mean anything. they all agreed and mike went upstairs to find a coke or beer bottle they could play with. after a few minutes, he trotted back downstairs with a cola bottle in hand. mike sat down next to dustin and they played rock paper scissors to decide who was going to start. and in the end, lucas had won.

he grasped the bottle in his hands and spun it, until it landed on..

el.

they laughed and leaned over the circle, giving eachother a small peck on the lips. max was furious, and very jealous. she tried her very best to hide it, but it was incredibly obvious to everyone else.

next it was el's turn.

she span the bottle swiftly and it span for a long time, until finally landing on..

max.

they both smiled at eachother and giggled, before leaning over and sharing a sweet, short kiss. they pulled away and smiled, still giggling like maniacs.

it was now max's turn.

she was praying for the bottle to land on lucas as she grasped it in her hands and spun. it spun for a while, until finally landing on..

will.

will sighed deeply and threw his head in his hands as the rest of them laughed. max laughed too, but they both leaned over the circle to place a small peck on each other's lips. they pulled away and smiled at each other embarrassingly, moving back to their original spots.

but you know who wasn't laughing? mike. the minute he saw the bottle land on will, he felt himself grow angry. but he didn't really know why. i mean, will was his best friend, there was no way he'd ever be jealous..

w: "i dont wanna spinnnnnnn!!" will cried, refusing to spin the bottle. everyone but mike was screaming at him to just do it, but he really didn't want too.

m: "will, just spin." mike said, looking up at the boy across from him and giggling.

w: "UGH. fine." everyone cheered as he grasped the bottle in his hand and turned it. he tried his best to make it spin for as long as possible. time felt as if it was moving in slow motion, but as the bottle began to slow down, his eyes widened.

'keep turning..
keep turning...
please keep turningggg...'

it stopped.
will and mike looked up at eachother in sync, their faces glowing red. everyone did the usual "oooooo" sound.