𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞 » 𝐦𝐢𝐤𝐞, 𝐢𝐦 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞

- 𝐟𝐥𝐮𝐟𝐟 -
𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 !! (𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧/𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧)

𝐛𝐭𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐥 𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐔𝐊 𝐢𝐬 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐬𝐨 𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐥𝐚𝐰𝐬, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐞𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐚.

---

mike and will pulled up outside lucas's house in will's car. lucas was hosting a big party, and mike begged will to come with him. it took a lot, but the words 'extra' & 'hugs' were the deal breakers.

they both stepped out the car, one looking absolutely miserable and one looking incredibly excited & energetic. you can guess who was who. mike took will's hand in his own and dragged him towards the front door, and they were soon greated by a very drunk lucas.

l: "yooo my bros!! what is uppp!!" lucas exclaimed, starting to dance towards the two boys at the door. they both snorted at how wasted lucas was already.

m: "hey lucas, we're gonna go get some drinks." mike patted lucas on the shoulder with his free hand and then wandered off to the kitchen with will. will groaned into mikes shoulder as they approached all the alcohol.

m: "oh cmon will, im only gonna have a couple." mike laughed at will's childish behaviour.

w: "that's what you say every time, mike." he pleaded, looking up at the boy in front of him.

m: "oh will, sweetheart, stop worrying." mike finished pouring his first drink and kissed will on the lips gently. will sighed and smiled up at mike, who smiled back immediately.

w: "im sorry, i just dont want you to go absolutely crazy like the last time. dealing with drunken micheal wheeler is incredibly stressful, you know." he let go of mike's hand and crossed his arms, grinning sheepishly. mike rolled his eyes and scoffed.

he leaned down and whispered in will's ear. "remember our deal, byers."

they smiled at eachother once more, and then joined the chaos growing around them.

---

after a few hours, will had given up on babysitting his boyfriend and found a seat on the concrete outside.

he was sat on lucas' balcony. the humid air and inaudible sound of talking from the room below was torture, yet peaceful. all will could smell was cigarettes, alcohol and last but not least, drugs.

will put his head in his knees, sighing heavily as the music changed from one song to another. the sound of shouting and joy, was honestly sureal. will felt like a character out of a book. right now, honestly, will felt okay. he liked being alone like this sometimes.

the sound of the door sliding open caught his attention, but he didn't move one bit too see who it was. they would probably leave after seeing him anyway.

?: "uhm, are you will byers?"

the fuck?

w: "yea i am, why?" will looked up at the random guy standing at the door.