𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐱 » 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰

- 𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐬𝐭 & 𝐟𝐥𝐮𝐟𝐟 -
𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐬4 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬 𝐚 𝐟𝐞𝐰 𝐩𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐨𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐧 𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐚 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐥𝐬 𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐝𝐞𝐝 !
𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐀/𝐍 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 .

---

m: "will! come on, talk to me!" mike chased after will relentlessy.

will wouldn't even look mike in the eye. he walked away every time mike tried to come near him. tears were streaming down his face every two seconds and he didn't want mike to worry about him more than he already did. mike was currently chasing will up the basement stairs out into the open garage.

 mike was currently chasing will up the basement stairs out into the open garage

m: "will please!"

will finally turned around, tears streaming down his cheeks. he just stood there, looking at mike. mike looked back worriedly.

m: "will.." mike said, sympathetically. he was confused and anxious.

w: "please just leave me alone mike. you'd never understand." will wiped his eyes and looked down at the ground. he didn't want mike to see him like this.

mike walked over to will and grabbed his shoulders firmly.

m: "will, come on. please tell me." will looked up at mike, tears forming at his waterline. they stared at each other in silence, their expressions both the same.

w: "i love you!!"

m: "what?"

w: "i fucking LOVE you mike, i love you SO much. dont you get it? i have loved you ALL THESE YEARS and you're only figuring out now? seriously? im completely and utterly in LOVE with you mike and i don't know how to deal with it. i can't take this shit anymore."

and just like that, mike knew. he knew everything.