𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 » 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐨𝐫 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐨𝐨𝐧 ❤︎

-𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐲 𝐟𝐥𝐮𝐟𝐟-
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐝 𝐮𝐩

---

ah love, beautiful love. sometimes it can all go wrong in the end, but not with these two.

will byers & mike wheeler, the happiest couple in town.

the two recently moved into a small, yet compatible house, just outside of indiana. they were both 17 now, had great jobs & were happier than ever.

will had panic attacks sometimes when horrid memories flooded his brain every once and awhile, but mike was always there to calm him.

mike was will's missing puzzle peice, and always was. ever since kindergarten, that day on the swings. every bit of pain they went through, the other faced. even if it was just watching the other suffer.

---

the two boys layed in bed on a sunday morning, still sound asleep. they were cuddled up, mike spooning will.

small bits of light poked through the blinds, leaving the sun slightly covering wills face.

the small boys eyes fluttered open slightly, the light on his face taking him by surprise. wills face was buried into mike's chest, his steady heart beat calming his soul.

he couldn't be bothered getting up just yet, so he snuggled deeper into mike's chest. surprisingly, mike wasn't woken up by his gesture. he could almost sleep through anything to an extent.

will moved his face to look up at the boy he lay on, and smiled brightly. mikes hair had grown curly, and shoulder length almost. his dark brown curls were messy this morning. his gaze moved from his hair to his face, his beautiful face. it was so peaceful, his eyes gently closed and his lips parted slightly. will stared in awe, feeling lucky.

mikes eyes started to flutter open a little after, and was soon met with eye contact with will.

m: "good morning." he said, his voice raspy.

w: "morning sleepy head." the smaller replied, snickering slightly.

mike lent down to place a small peck on wills lips, one hand playing with his hair.

he stared at the boy below him in awe, his emerald eyes filled with love, and his beautiful smile. his eyes were tired, fluttering every once and a while. freckles spread across his face, mainly around his nose. mike doesnt believe in perfect unless it's william byers.

"how long were you awake for?" the raven hair asked, cuddling will tighter.

"literally one minute before you woke up." will said, his eyes shut. he wasn't going back to sleep, just getting comfy.

the two layed in bed for a little longer, telling eachother shitty jokes but still making the other snicker, or talking sweet nothings.

when the two made eye contact, both of their stomachs dropped. still, after 4 years. they've both had a thing for eachother since middle school, yet it wasn't taken into notice. the world was mostly homophobic back then, but it had gotten slightly better now. both learned how to deal with the bad situations well.

staring at eachother made both of their stomachs explode with millions of fireworks, they were deeply in love.

sometimes, mike played the guitar for will when he was upset, or made him his favourite meal. will always thought he didn't deserve the mike, but mike felt the exact same way. sometimes they would have small disagreements, but nothing ever turned into screaming or anything overboard. it always ended up with the mike carrying will to the couch and cuddling with him for hours, whispering how much he loved him in his ears, making him flustered mess. mike could be mad at will in every way possible, but he would never overstep anything. he simply didn't have the heart for that. ESPECIALLY after what happened with his father, who is NEVER talked about in any conversation.

will and mike were connected. after everything they went through together, nothing was able to truly split them apart.

it was true love.

---

-𝐞.𝐬