𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞 » 𝐬𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥

-𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐬𝐭-
𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐬2 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬!!

---

will was getting stupidly nervous to go to the snowball. all he wanted was to dance with the person he loved most, mike wheeler. he wasn't very confident that it would actually happen, but a part of him still held onto the tiny part of hope he had left.

-𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯-

it's okay will, calm down. you're gonna do fine. absolutely fine.

i was pacing around my room. no-one knew about my secret, except my mom. yes i like boys, and to make it even worse? i'm in love with my best friend, micheal fucking wheeler. the boy of my dreams. i dreamt of us dancing in the middle of that sweaty old gym floor, it's all i've been thinking about for the past few weeks.

--𝐬𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧--

j: "will, honey! it's time to leave!!" joyce shouted down the hall, snapping will back to life. will appeared out of his bedroom in a white collar t-shirt, and swift black trousers. will cut his hair short a few months ago, since he hated his bowl cut so much.

(i know he wasn't actually wearing what i described, or cut his hair. just adding my own touches.)

the young boy saw johnathan standing by the door, waiting for him.

j: "have a good time boys!!" joyce exclaimed as they walked through the door. she smiled to herself as they got in the car.

they were running late, since will was too busy pacing around his room to look at his clock. the long-ish drive wasn't helping either.

eventually, they pulled up in front of the school. johnathan quickly hugged will before running behind the school. he was helping out, and couldn't believe he was late. nancy was gonna freak out, and maybe even kill him.

will felt kind of confident while walking into the reception, but it was mostly drowned out with nervousness. he was 10 minutes late.

mc: "looking snazzy byers!" mr clarke exclaimed, smiling as he saw will walk in. he started his search for will's name on the paper.

w: "t-thanks mr clarke." will thanked him, instantly feeling nervous. he attempted to calm himself down.

mc: "alright, go dance!" mr clarke yelled, quickly adding "the slow dancing is just about to come on." will nodded and gulped. he walked into the hall looking down at his shoes.

he looked up as he entered, scanning the room for mike. but what he saw was most certainly not what he came for.

mike and eleven, kissing, laughing and smiling.

will's small heart shattered into a million pieces right on the spot. he burst out into tears and ran out the building.

---

-𝐞.𝐬