𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫 » 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭

(el never existed, very sorry for the inconvenience.)
pls stop all the el slander i love her sm <3

-𝐟𝐥𝐮𝐟𝐟-
𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐬2 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬!!

---

the night started to get worse for mike when max came along. he didn't want her there, just the party. mike, will, dustin & lucas. how it used to be. lucas and dustin were metres away, chatting to max about some stupid stuff. half of it probably made up to impress her or some shit. mike and will were getting candy at some random house, since the others had walked away with no hesitation.

m: "hey, did you get the new crayons i put in your shed outside? you were out, didn't wanna put them at the front door." mike asked, turning to look down at the smaller boy.

w: "mike- you know i don't go in there anymore after-" he was quickly interrupted.

m: "oh my god, i'm so sorry will! i completely forgot about that. after trick or treating, we can go back and i'll go in and get them for you. promise." mike assured will, pressing a hand on his shoulder giving him a positive smile.

w: "i-its okay mike. johnathan can get it or my mom. it's not a big deal." will answered. mike was over complicating the situation completely. twisting his bag of candy round his wrist, he looked up at mike who was having a clear moment of realisation.

m: "oh, okay. that's much easier, god i'm so stupid." will laughed.

w: "you're not stupid, you were just being nice." he shot mike a smile that lit up in the shine of a street light. mike stared back at will, and they stood there for a few seconds. they were quickly interrupted by older kids bolting past them, they were a few years older than them. all the younger ones had gone home. mike checked his watch.

m: "shit!! shit shit shit!! it's 9:00pm! we need to get you back to my house A-S-A-P!!" mike cried out, grabbing the smaller boy's hand and dragging him away as he ran. will went along with it, knowing that his mom would be worried sick if he wasn't confirmed safe soon. will fell over, but he soon realized something. he wasn't at home, he was in the upside down. he was having another episode. it was equally as dark & disgusting as his last one. the fragile boy stood up, and called for mike over and over again. he was worried, and he felt sick. a shadow started building up in the sky, a huge. dark. shadow. will looked at it with wide eyes and ran as he heard the whizzing noises it made last time.

the poor boy could hear his own heavy breathing as he started running. he ran into a houses garden, and down the stairs. he found a place behind the wall to curl himself into a ball. will could still hear the monster, and was shivering like crazy.

m: "WILL! i couldn't find you, are you hurt?!"

mike.

will couldn't reply, he was out of it. his voice was breaking and it was obvious he was on edge. mike picked the small boy up, placing an arm around his shoulders. he took him up the stairs and got him home as quick as he could. will had tears streaming down his face. he felt like such a fucking idiot, having to be carried by mike. he wished that he could be brave like the rest of them but no matter how hard he tried, he couldn't.

they arrived at home. mike sat him down on the couch in the basement and gave him a tight hug.

m: "hey, you're okay now. alright?" mike told him, wiping tears away from the small boy's face with his finger.