𝐭𝐞𝐧 » 𝐢 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐢 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐧

-𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐬𝐭 & 𝐟𝐥𝐮𝐟𝐟-
𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐬3 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬!!

---

will byers.

the smallest, yet most positive and caring boy in hawkins.

remember him?

he's gone. the smiley, bubbly will byers? he's gone.

3:27am.

will lay in his bed, staring up at the boring ceiling. his emotions were gone, he couldn't think of anything to do with his life anymore. wondering how this happened? well, a few months ago, the wheeler's announced to everyone that they would be moving away to the other side of america or something. and you know what that means, mike left too.

will has been absolutely shattered ever since that day where he saw the wheeler cars drive away. he cried into his mom's shoulder as they drove off. from that moment on, his emotions have been spiralling and his life got progressively worse. he just got more depressed. never brushed his teeth unless his mom forced him into it, never eat meals and wore the same outfit every day, which was one of mike's grey sweater's, and a pair of black joggers. the sweater was far to big for will, but that's why he liked it. it smelled like mike, that's another reason he would wear it every day.

--morning--

it was saturday, will's least favourite day of the week. this is the day that joyce forces will to go outside.

he decided to take a stroll to castle byers.

him and mike re-built it after the mind flayer was dead, and it made will so much happier. that's gone, his happiness. it left the moment mike sat down in his car.

will arrived at the castle, and took a seat on the mattress below him. he found a picture of him and mike, and stared at it for a long time. the small boy started to sob at the fact he was gone. not to come back for another year or two. will stood up from castle byers, grabbing the picture and taking it with him. he arrived back at his house and went right to his bedroom, holding the photo in both hands.

it was a photo of him and mike on halloween, 1984. that night made will happier than ever, the thought of them growing up and being together for the rest of their lives made will incredibly happy. but it was hopeless.

will was fucking hopeless.

--

"mom, can we just leave?!"

"in a second micheal!!!"

"i literally can't wait any longer."

"here, we can leave now."

--

will most likely cried himself to sleep because he woke up sprawled over his bed with the photo still in his hand. he sat up, and walked over to his desk. the broken boy grabbed his sketching book and his art tools. he didn't even need to think about what he would draw, it was obvious he gonna draw the picture of mike & will.

he concentrated so hard, rubbing things out on mike's face every two seconds. he wanted to make his beautiful features perfect. after 30 minutes of restless effort, will finally finished his art piece. he was pretty proud of it. it was kinda messy, but it didn't matter. will couldn't draw the ghost busters costumes, so just decided to draw themselves in regular clothes.

the drawing:

will would have drawn better, but he didn't have his normal tools. after 30 minutes of drawing, he really needed the bathroom.

he finished up and washed his hands and looked at himself in the mirror.

he really was a mess.

TW: SELF HARM!

the boy looked at himself and started getting angry. he was frustrated that he couldn't change. he wanted to do something for the thrill of it, but wasn't sure what. he looked around, and spotted one of his mom's razors. perfect. will grabbed it, and just before he was about to cut his dry skin-

*DING DONG*

shit. will had a moment of realisation and terror. he put the razor back down where it was, and walked out the door back into his bedroom. thank fuck for the doorbell. what was he doing?! was he really that fucked up?!

the boy lay on his bed, looking up at the ceiling again. will heard inaudible talking from downstairs, and figured it was just his mum and her friends.

he was tired as fuck, so tired he was about to fall asleep..

BANG

the door swung open and slammed aggressively into the wall, leaving will to snap back to existence. he looked at the door.

he couldn't believe what he was seeing.

mike.

mike was back.

w: "am i fucking dreaming?!" will shouted, running to the boy. he fell into his arms and started sobbing. the colour in his life was back. his happiness was back.

w: "holy fucking shit."

m: "you don't know how much i've missed you, missed you resting your head against my chest." mike whispered.

will pulled back from the hug and couldn't hold it in any longer. he smashed his lips onto mike's, kissing him softly for the first time. to will's surprise, mike kissed back eagerly.

---

-𝐞.𝐬