𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞 » 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐟𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐠?!

- 𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐬𝐭 -
𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐬4 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 !
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐧𝐞 .
𝐓𝐖 : 𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝, 𝐛𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐬𝐥𝐮𝐫𝐬, 𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐛𝐚𝐥 𝐚𝐛𝐮𝐬𝐞.

---

vecna.

the man behind it all.

you know somehow, after all these years, will was still somewhat connected to him. the minute will enterted hawkins again, he knew something was entirely wrong. he felt it in the back of his head again, just like the start. and the worst part about it? vecna knew all about it. he had his plan set in stone from the beginning, the key was getting to will.

henry related to will, he was a sensitive and quiet kid. vecna knew that was an advantage all along.

but no-one knew a thing about will still feeling it apart from mike. i mean, surely, after all these years, will would be safe and sound right?

---

j: "alright. here's the plan. me, nancy, el, robin, argyle & steve will go back to that big creepy house.. whatever its called. and el will beat this vecna guys' fucking ass. lucas, erica, dustin, you're going with joyce and hopper. you're gonna lead them to the gate in that eddie guy's van. mike and will, you guys are staying here. but mike, i swear to fucking god if you let anything happen to my brother i will actually gut you. we clear?" johnathan accounced, going over the official plan. everyone knew what they had to do and they were all ready with weapons and protective gear.

m: "uh-uh yea.. we're clear.." mike stuttered, not even sure what was going on. all he knew is that he had to sit in his basement alone with will until there was some news.

karen, holly and ted were out trying to sell some of their things before moving away, which meant there wouldn't be any questions as their daughter & her friends walked out the house looking like they're about to go to war.

the hawkins gang had told johnathan, will, mike & el everything about being vecna'd. needing to play music, the signs, the visions, basically everything they needed to know just incase anything happened to any of them.

---

after another 10 minutes, everyone was gone. it was just mike and will now, sat in the wheelers' basement all by themselves. they were shooting eachother small glances every two seconds, but neither of them noticed. they were sat in an awkward silence, both wanting to say so much but not knowing how to start. after a whole year of not really talking, they didnt know anything new about eachother. deep down, they missed eachother more than anything in the world. they both wanted their best friend back.

suddenly, mike stood up and started walking up the basement stairs.

w: "where are you going?" will questioned. mike paused and turned around to see will at the bottom of the stairs looking at him worriedly.

m: "to get some food. don't worry, i'll only be a minute." mike shot will a small smile and wandered up the stairs again.

will sighed nervously as he left the room and sat back down on the couch. he had a weird, gut wrenching feeling about all this. everything about it was off, he felt weird and sick.