𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 » 𝐬𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐮

-𝐟𝐥𝐮𝐟𝐟-
𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐝 𝐮𝐩 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 (𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧/𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧) !!

---

will lay in his bed, bored and sad. he was grounded.

it was currently 8:37pm on a saturday, which made will even more sad. he should be out, doing stuff with his friends on a saturday. not sitting in his bedroom staring up at the ceiling.

that is, before he heard a rock slam on his window. it was a small one, so the window wouldn't fucking shatter. will got up of his bed, deep down a little scared of the sudden action, but calmed down when he saw who it was.

will saw his beloved friend, mike, standing a few feet away from his window. the small boy lifted his window up, wanting to talk with mike.

m: "hey will the wise! come hang out with me at the drive in!"

w: "deal, im bored as hell anyway." he said, smiling, as he climbed out of his window, filled with excitement. he wpuld deal with his mom later..

yes will had a huge crush on mike, but would never tell him. he loved him, if you will.

going to watch a movie at a drive in with your crush? hell yeah! will was excited, running over to mike as he successfully climbed out his window.

mike grabbed wills hand, slipping it into his. mike had gloves on and his hands were warm, making will redden. mikes touch, his warmth, everything, made him blush. they quickly made they're way over to mikes car, climbing in, both boys still smiling.

will's night wasnt going to be so boring after all it seems.

---

mike pulled up at the drive in, parking carefully in a space at the back for a better view of the movie. unluckily, it was a horror movie, removing a small bit of excitement from will, because horror movies were the ones he hated most.

mike reached into the back of the car, grabbing popcorn and coke from the back seat. will thanked him & smiled as mike handed him a can, still holding one of his own.

mike set the popcorn down next to him, reaching back into the back of the car again. he grabbed a blanket and a pillow, and handed the two of them to will.

will turned his head from the movie, looking down at the blanket and pillow mike held out in front of him, he was smiling.

w: "mike, i can't take it! it's your stuff, so you use it. im completely fine!" will said, slightly pushing away the objects.

mike frowned, but had an idea. he put the blanket over will, and the pillow behind his neck, keeping him comfy.

w: "but mike, you'll be cold!" will said, jokingly pouting as he turned to the boy next to him.

m: "ill be fine, have to make sure you're warm will." mike assured, friendly smiling at the other.

---

half way through the movie, the scary parts were popping up. to make it even worse, it was a jump scare. will jumped while looking at the screen, leaving his popcorn flying everywhere.

w: "oh my god mike im so sorry, i didn't mean to-" will was cut off as one of mikes fingers was placed on will's lips, taking will to surprise.

m: "hey, it's alright! this car is old, nothing a hoover can't do. don't worry about it."

how was mike so nice?! the smaller thought, completely turning red due to mikes touch.

mikes finger stayed on wills lips, taking will to surprise. they just stared.

and stared.

and stared..

and stared.

mike moved closer to the other, so close they could feel each others breath on their own faces.

they stared into each others eyes one last time, until finally, their lips locked. mikes hand moved to wills cheek, cupping it with his hand. the other hand around his waist, pulling him closer.

the kiss was sweet, and it was all the two could of ever wanted. they pulled away, still close, and stared into each others eyes.

m: "you're really handsome, will." he whispered, still staring at will in the eyes.

w: "not as handsome as you, wheeler" will replied, letting a small smirk form on his face.

---

-𝐞.𝐬