𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 » 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭..?

- 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐨𝐟 " 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡 " -
- 𝐟𝐥𝐮𝐟𝐟 ? -
𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐬4 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 !

---

will froze.

w: "what..?"

m: "i love you."

will spinned around, an unreadable expression on his face.

m: "im sorry. im so sorry will." he paused. "i guess ive just been.. absolutely terrified of the truth. i mean, of course i love you.. i always have. its just, i guess.. i guess i felt like that would never be okay." he explained. he had never said any of this outloud.

m: "i mean will, you said i'm the heart but you were wrong. you are. you're the heart. and i cant believe im finally saying this for the 4th time.. but i love you. i love you so much. i don't know what im gonna do about you know.. el.. but im gonna figure it out. for you, for us. okay?"

w: "mike.." will walked towards mike eagerly and threw his arms around his neck. mike wrapped his arms around will's waist and held him tightly. they had both been waiting for that hug for so long. there was a comfortable silence as they held eachother tightly.

they pulled away from their grasp and stared at eachother. will placed his soft hands on mike's cheecks and looked up at him with so much love and relief in his eyes.

w: "i love you too. i love you so much." he grinned, and mike grinned back. they both felt as if they were dreaming, but everything about it was real. the love they had for each other was so magical and pure, there was no better way to explain it.

will kept his hands on mike's face and pulled him closer, so close that it was almost impossible to resist closing the gap between their lips. they were breathing on eachothers faces.

m: "can i..?"

will nodded his head gently.

mike pulled will in by the waist and kissed him. will smiled into the kiss and moved his hands up to mike's hair, making it super messy.

mike kissed will more passionate than he's ever kissed el in his life, it was the first time he's ever kissed someone without feeling like something was off. he finally felt complete, after feeling like a small part of him was missing his whole childhood. he finally felt happy, he felt like he was doing something right for once.

their lips parted and they both smiled at each other sheepishly. both boys felt genuinely happy for once.

m: "so.. does this explain why ive been trying to distance myself?" he asked.

w: "i guess so. but i swear micheal wheeler, if it continues after this, i might have to make use of that gun in my shed again." will warned him, giggling at his own joke. mike chuckled.

m: "oh dont worry byers', it won't be continuing." they smiled at eachother again and hugged once more.

will felt like a part of him was restored. partly because he learned mike wasn't just ignoring him because he started hating him, but mainly because it was official mike loved him.

mike fucking loved him.
micheal wheeler loved will byers.
and that was never gonna change ever again.

---

-𝐄.𝐒