𝐬𝐢𝐱 » 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐦𝐞, 𝐡𝐞𝐫

--mike & will are in castle byers together, but mike looks bored--

-𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐬𝐭-
𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐬3 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬!!

---

w: "hey mike, you okay?" will asked, putting his comic down. the two boys were sitting in castle byers going through their old comics together.

m: "i'm fine." no emotion in his voice.

this is the first time will and mike have hung out just the two of them since el and mike started dating. mike was doing his mopey: 'i want to die' face.

w: "yeah no, you're lying. you aren't fine." he shuffled closer to mike.

"what's up?" will was asking with real concern. he thought that maybe mike was sad about a thing at home, or something along those lines.

m: "i'm just.. bored." will's face drops. he instantly knew that meant mike would rather be with el right now, making out or some other boring couple shit.

w: "yeah? well if you're so bored how about you go swap spit or some shit with your perfect girlfriend el. i'm sure she'll be so happy to hear that you've ditched me for her." will yelled, his concern was turned into anger. mike sat up, looking the other boy in the eye.

m: "what?" will threw his comic down on the blanket and stood up. he walked out of castle byers, making room for mike to leave. he didn't even wanna look at him right now.

w:;"you'd much rather be making out with your girlfriend, so leave. don't waste my time." will answered, leaving the entrance open for mike to exit.

m: "will hold on, what do you mean?" mike asked, he excited castle byers and stood in front of will, towering over him.

w: "you fucking idiot mike. you love el so much, you obsess over her to the point where no-one else can make you happy. you don't care about me, or anyone anymore. only her and yourself. you've made it pretty clear you're not interested in anything i have to say, so PLEASE leave me the fuck alone if you don't have the ability to even appreciate my damn existence!!" he was now yelling in mike's face.

m: "i care about all of you! equally!"

w: "no you don't! god, don't you understand? you only have time for her. NO-ONE ELSE MIKE!" will was furious. mike was a piece of shit. "when was the last time you had real fun in a room with all of us? oh yea, i remember, 1 night before you met eleven!"

m: "that's not true! we all have girlfriends now, we have to care for them will! you just need one too, okay? then you'll understand." but mike was wrong, lucas and dustin still cared about will and the fact he existed. not just their girlfriends.

w: "oh my god you IDIOT! have you ever thought about the fact that maybe the reason i don't have a girlfriend is because i don't WANT ONE?" will couldn't keep his anger in. mike was incredibly oblivious of the situation.

"i don't like girls, i like boys. and if you have a problem with that? please don't be my friend at all. beat me up and call me names, i don't fucking care!" he felt like he was going crazy. anger was still flaring up inside of him. he wasn't done.

w: "oh wait, no i don't like boys. i like one boy, and this boy? oh he WAS perfect. always looking out for me, comforting me, talking to me. and now? it's all bullshit. this boy i used to know, he's gone. he's gone somewhere and i can't find him." will was crying now. he couldn't help himself.

w: "ever thought that the reason my muscles tense up when i see you and el is because i was jealous?" will could barely speak through his tears anymore. he didn't want to look at mike right now.

w: "i'm going back to my house, feel free to NOT follow me." will announced, wiping his tears away and running away. he didn't even put his jacket on, he left it right by mikes feet. mike could only stare at him. he couldn't move.

-𝐞.𝐬